Need someone who knows stuff about steroids

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
E1575207 21DD 400E 901F 9421279C9084
So I came to the conclusion that I will never have any irl appeal due to my twink frame and being 145lbs at 6’ I have went to the gym for the second time ever today and it feels good to get lean, but fuck this shit I’m not doing it for 1-2 years I need a Loox frame is it possible to grow frame at 19 and if so please anyone who knows about peds and steroids tell me some info on it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and URL code
you wont have any appeal looking like a retard monke full of steroids and no collagen

Your skeletal frame won't change sadly

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedmark
Patience is virtue

you will become a fucking ogre on peds

stay natty. obviously if you're asking others about steroids you dont know the long term risks.

View attachment 2570217So I came to the conclusion that I will never have any irl appeal due to my twink frame and being 145lbs at 6’ I have went to the gym for the second time ever today and it feels good to get lean, but fuck this shit I’m not doing it for 1-2 years I need a Loox frame is it possible to grow frame at 19 and if so please anyone who knows about peds and steroids tell me some info on it
you are underweightt for your height im 6ft as well but 177 lbs

Try a calorie surplus with TRT + Rad-140 this will cause a lot of strength and muscle size growth without a lot of the water retention(so you wont look bloated). Rad-140 can suppress testosterone levels which is why you should pair it with TRT. But be careful you might need liver pills in case of liver damage from Rad-140. You might not have a frame like his because the clavicle bone is responsible for the frame(and waist can play a big part) but with the muscle you can fraud it.

Try a calorie surplus with TRT + Rad-140 this will cause a lot of strength and muscle size growth without a lot of the water retention(so you wont look bloated). Rad-140 can suppress testosterone levels which is why you should pair it with TRT. But be careful you might need liver pills in case of liver damage from Rad-140. You might not have a frame like his because the clavicle bone is responsible for the frame but with the muscle you can fraud it.
Thanks for the infor man i appreciate it I’ll look up rad140 after I’m done watching this movie and then will buy some

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Perfection
View attachment 2570217So I came to the conclusion that I will never have any irl appeal due to my twink frame and being 145lbs at 6’ I have went to the gym for the second time ever today and it feels good to get lean, but fuck this shit I’m not doing it for 1-2 years I need a Loox frame is it possible to grow frame at 19 and if so please anyone who knows about peds and steroids tell me some info on it
do anything but steroids, just go on a high ass, clean, calorie surplus, a.k.a Lean/Clean Bulk. im 6 foot 2 and started bulking at the start of the school year, i was 135lbs and now im 161 lbs. lift and eat af

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625
Thanks for the infor man i appreciate it I’ll look up rad140 after I’m done watching this movie and then will buy some
Make a thread about your experience on rad would be helpful

Make a thread about your experience on rad would be helpful
I’m looking into it rn I will document my body before and after through out the months

• +1
Reactions: URL code and Deleted member 30679
Don't take it retard you'll become a water-retaining pig

dont be a pussy and inject t asap and lift some heavy ass weights

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga