Need tips alr gymaxxing

C

colepe123

Iron
Give me tips I don’t wanna hear no low lifes talking abt bs when they sit behind a computer. 16yo plenty of time to increase looks height and develop muscles
Before pics then after 1 year difference

Attachments

• IMG_2382.png
    IMG_2382.png
    9.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2381.jpeg
    IMG_2381.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2342.png
    IMG_2342.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2341.png
    IMG_2341.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2332.jpeg
    IMG_2332.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2283.png
    IMG_2283.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2266.png
    IMG_2266.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2247.png
    IMG_2247.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
How tall are yoy

C6F05947 CFD5 41EA 8E24 DF89B61012BC

Hope you get doxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and hammy
Shortie u literally get mogged by ur friends. Also very bad genetics for gymmaxxing. U are high ltn to low mtn facially. But ur frame is way below average. Literally the worst frame of this whole forum jfl. Well atleast u are trying I'll give u that.

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay and Deleted member 28896
Shortie u literally get mogged by ur friends. Also very bad genetics for gymmaxxing. U are high ltn to low mtn facially. But ur frame is way below average. Literally the worst frame of this whole forum jfl. Well atleast u are trying I'll give u that.
Lmao Ill always get more pussy than you

Does this JB slayer produce seething thoughts in your pineapple ass deformed skull ? Fucking Tesco security guard rat talking about frame when your hips look like a fucking tranny whilst pumping grams of estrogen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizoautist93, Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
train midsection and obliques,
Work on lats and shoulders for width especially,
Train midsection,
Swim

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
what a shitty aah pics

most likely a mtn AT BEST facially

overall slight htn cuz body

What’s the shower pic of lol

Give me tips I don’t wanna hear no low lifes talking abt bs when they sit behind a computer. 16yo plenty of time to increase looks height and develop muscles
Before pics then after 1 year difference
good job bud enjoy life for the next couple of years but it’ll get harder for you later on as you are a mtn. U need no advice nigga just keep doing what you’re doing I guess and maybe your bones and height will improve a bit. Just get of the forum bro honestly the whole point of it is to improve looks to get girls but you’re white and gymmaxxed and have no problems with that jfl
What’s the shower pic of lol
him with some bitch tbh lifemogs us.