lookalike
im almost at 200 no larp

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and noped
im almost at 0

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1464 and Drugs
I think lamar Odom said his slay count was 2000, the best pua I know are between 500/1000

U dick will fall off at 10k
hasan piker says slay count is 2k recently

in 2015 he said it was 200.

i am mirin

• Woah
Reactions: noped
This guy's here in this thread are living in their fantasy world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Lifefuel but probably a lie. U mean to tell me he fucked a new girl everyday since 2015 give or take. Logistically impossible.
i believe him, he really doesnt seem like the type of guy to lie about something like that ngl.

with that face + frame + height (6'4) combo, i indeed wouldnt be surprised

It's not about that, it's that logistically its impossible (even for a famous male model)to smash 1800 new girls in 5 years. That is literally a new girl every single day.
how is it impossible? if u party + travel a lot, i can see someone fucking multiple different girls a day if they are high enough psl.

• +1
Reactions: noped
Fuck u cunt sharing is caring

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
U CAN INDEED HAVE MY USED GOODS SON. UR WELCOME.
I spit on your face
IMG 20200101 231835

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett, BigBoy, Rift and 2 others
how is it impossible? if u party + travel a lot, i can see someone fucking multiple different girls a day if they are high enough psl.
he doesnt have 2k slays

he can slay a lot and hes chad but 200 sounds more realistic in 5y period. hes full time streamer and is into politics

he may have had sex 2k times but not with 2k diff women. i would only believe that kind of thing for someone like micheal yerger or jordan barrett

hassan is chad, but not gigachad

slays are one of the few things in the PSL scene which remind me of the PUAcopers

rather LTR a Stacey instead of bedding usedup Beckies

• +1
Reactions: Patriot and BigBoy
slays are one of the few things in the PSL scene which remind me of the PUAcopers

rather LTR a Stacey instead of bedding usedup Beckies
This Bro

Ltr with Stacy over everything

he doesnt have 2k slays

he can slay a lot and hes chad but 200 sounds more realistic in 5y period. hes full time streamer and is into politics

he may have had sex 2k times but not with 2k diff women. i would only believe that kind of thing for someone like micheal yerger or jordan barrett

hassan is chad, but not gigachad
very possible hes lying. he was fat in his teenage years and the insecurity stuck with him indeed.

200? DM pics baby boy

I just hit 20

Fuuuuck.
Send me the video where Hasan says 2000
just skim through his last week twitch vod around the 30 minute mark. i couldnt be bothered

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
i believe him, he really doesnt seem like the type of guy to lie about something like that ngl.

with that face + frame + height (6'4) combo, i indeed wouldnt be surprised
no one has the time to fuck 1.8 different girls per day on average

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
The only way you're at 200 is if you're a gay prostitute

Damn i need to get my numbers up. Did you use tinder or irl. I only fuck girls from school tbh
i hardly use tinder. its very easy to slay in college if u hang out in the right groups

i hardly use tinder. its very easy to slay in college if u hang out in the right groups
Im in high school and probably have top 5 slay count in guys

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
25 and still 0

How old are you @moggingmachine
Also I am on Hasans twitch. When you have time tell me what the title of his video is called. He does a new video every couple days

How old are you @moggingmachine
Also I am on Hasans twitch. When you have time tell me what the title of his video is called. He does a new video every couple days

Im on 5, id like 10 by the end of year tbh

So u have slayed 200 by 19?
Do u bang 1-2 new women a week or something?
closer to 4 new women a week, but i have indeed been slacking on my slaying ever since i joined looksmax.me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044 and Rift
My body count is negative 1