I invested all my Time in Looksmaxing (Softmaxxing) now im 27 and need to Moneymaxx

ZPX97

ZPX97

Gold
Basically started Studying at 21 in 2018 .

Didnt do anything the last 5 years.

Now I need to finish University to have at least an Bachelor by 29.

Im broke , living of my Parents .

The Moment I was happy with how I look it Hit me that im not 22 anymore and Woman expect a Man at my age to have Money.

I rotted till now , beyond over

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Jeww, Kristin and 2 others
You need to do everything at the same time - improve your looks, status, money, and don't forget about your social skills and personality, no point in maxxing the three most important stats, if you'll still be shy, anxious and won't know how to talk and escalate with a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Matthias8272
Basically started Studying at 21 in 2018 .

Didnt do anything the last 5 years.

Now I need to finish University to have at least an Bachelor by 29.

Im broke , living of my Parents .

The Moment I was happy with how I look it Hit me that im not 22 anymore and Woman expect a Man at my age to have Money.

I rotted till now , beyond over
dude, I feel this so much. I dropped yet another class. I am roughly a semester behind my classmates at the moment and my major is one of the most selective at my school (I don't go to an elite school but the program I'm in takes only 70 or so students per matriculating class) and I'm scared the council for that specific program is going to kick me out of the program.

I hate the feeling of living off my parents too which is why I started selling shit online after getting fired from my subhuman wageslave job a while back.

I feel like @pneumocystosis sometimes, focusing so much on living up my youth that I fucked up my grades

oh well, pnuemo is a real one. He flunked freshman year and thought to himself, "this is the perfect time to start fucking freshman! :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:" We need his optimistic spirit

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight