• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg, RAMU KAKA, Heinrich Schmidt and 8 others
get surgery

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Thick dense eyelashes. Use Latisse

Thick dense eyelashes. Use Latisse
Just that you know. I noticed that Latisse is messing with the ptosis on my right eye.

Left eye is fine but everytime I apply this product my right eye elevator muscle weakens which cause an increase in upper eyelid exposure and a lazy eye appearance.

It goes aways as soon as I stop Latisse.

Maybe applying everyday isn't such a good Idea. I dropped to every other day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Just that you know. I noticed that Latisse is messing with the ptosis on my right eye.

Left eye is fine but everytime I apply this product my right eye elevator muscle weakens which cause an increase in upper eyelid exposure and a lazy eye appearance.

It goes aways as soon as I stop Latisse.

Maybe applying everyday isn't such a good Idea. I dropped to every other day.
Thanks for letting me know bro.

Have you atleast made the results you wanted and can maintain with less frequency ?

I started Latisse now about 3 weeks ago and have noticed slight growth and no sides thankfully.

At least the sides go away when you stop Latisse also

Thanks for letting me know bro.

Have you atleast made the results you wanted and can maintain with less frequency ?

I started Latisse now about 3 weeks ago and have noticed slight growth and no sides thankfully.

At least the sides go away when you stop Latisse also
2 months is where I reached peak length and density, it didn't increase from there. I think after that you can just apply it every other day or twice a week to keep the peak length and thus saving some product without creating long term side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Am getting Botox for this on the 11th, wish me luck lol

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide
How bad is it? when u look in the mirror do u notice it? Ive learned mine only shows in selfies because my pictures will otherwise have the KSI face vibe if I don't give them a relaxed look.

How bad is it? when u look in the mirror do u notice it? Ive learned mine only shows in selfies because my pictures will otherwise have the KSI face vibe if I don't give them a relaxed look.
Its not very bad but it could be better and it would ascend my eye area