need ur help leanmaxxing

Feza

Feza

Bronze
in 1month and 10 days im going on a trip with my class, and my class has the BADDEST girls in the whole school, in this trip we're going to visit alot of beach countries, so we are going to swim alot, and so for that I need a way to lose as much weight as possible in this 40 days dont tell me stupid shit like smoke or stareve urself for 40 days I need real good advice

hellllllllp me

Lose 2kgs this month by doing a high protein diet, eat way less carbs & keep ur fat intake up aswell.
Go to the gym 6x a week, with 2 cardio sessions in a row, then a break.

Think about it long term, yes, you'll be on a trip with ur classmates, but if you lose 10kg now, it'll be back in a few weeks afterwards.
But you could also do exactly that by reducing your calories accordingly, calculature ur daily calorific intake and just reduce it by like 1000 or more if it's not good enough.

Last edited:
in 1month and 10 days im going on a trip with my class, and my class has the BADDEST girls in the whole school, in this trip we're going to visit alot of beach countries, so we are going to swim alot, and so for that I need a way to lose as much weight as possible in this 40 days dont tell me stupid shit like smoke or stareve urself for 40 days I need real good advice

hellllllllp me
Cardarine + Ostarine

Lose 2kgs this month by doing a high protein diet, eat way less carbs & keep ur fat intake up aswell.
Go to the gym 6x a week, with 2 cardio sessions in a row, then a break.

Think about it long term, yes, you'll be on a trip with ur classmates, but if you lose 10kg now, it'll be back in a few weeks afterwards.
But you could also do that by reducing your calories accordingly, calculature ur daily calorific intake and just reduce it by like 1000 or more. It's not good though.
IDC i need to lose it now

IDC i need to lose it now
Calculate ur daily calorific intake, eat enough protein & fat still and go to the gym then you lazy fuck.
As if you didn't know this already if you're on a looksmaxxing forum.

• +1
Reactions: Feza
stupid answer im 15 how tf u want me to get that
Get some friends to buy it for you? If you have any friends im sure atleast 1 will help you buy it and get it delivered. Jesus christ calling my reply stupid because you have the inability to basically buy a supplement online is crazy

My order is for my cycle is coming and I dont even have a credit card :feelshah:

Calculate ur daily calorific intake, eat enough protein & fat still and go to the gym then you lazy fuck.
As if you didn't know this already if you're on a looksmaxxing forum.
thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
  • +1
Reactions: Feza