Need your help for my acne

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
I was on accutane during 7 months (35mg/day at 70kg) and it did wonders. But since I stopped taking it (end of May) my skin has gotten kind of shitty, it's not as clear as it used to be at the end of my treatment and a few pimples pop up now and then while I didn't have any a few weeks ago.
Also I need to know what I should do for my acne marks and scars.
Plz send help brahs.

Having the same problem atm, so I hopped on low dose accutane one month after real course of accutane. I also use differin at the same time. For acne marks and scars rosehip oil + sunscreen is GOAT

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Yeah I'll probably go with low dose accutane too.

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
I'm on 10mg accutane ed or eod indefinitely but I'm on gear too. Low dosage isn't that bad

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
I'm on 10mg accutane ed or eod indefinitely but I'm on gear too. Low dosage isn't that bad
being on accutane indefinitely doesn't sound good, but I get it, it is what it is (I would probably need to do the same thing). Do you take something in order to protect your liver (like milk thistle/tudca or other shit)?

I was on accutane during 7 months (35mg/day at 70kg) and it did wonders. But since I stopped taking it (end of May) my skin has gotten kind of shitty, it's not as clear as it used to be at the end of my treatment and a few pimples pop up now and then while I didn't have any a few weeks ago.
Also I need to know what I should do for my acne marks and scars.
Plz send help brahs.
Bro, first of all dont lose hope, acne for no obvious reason can be caused by sudden testosterone spikes.

Second of all stop touching your face and wash your sheets regularly.

Stay on accutane, protect your liver, dont eat dairy products. Stay away from too much sugar and clean your face with cold water always when you are in the bathroom, make it a habit. Look skincare routine acne up on the internet, experiment and try whats best for you. Im with you bro, it can only get better.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and MiroslavBulldosex
being on accutane indefinitely doesn't sound good, but I get it, it is what it is (I would probably need to do the same thing). Do you take something in order to protect your liver (like milk thistle/tudca or other shit)?

I have done blood tests and everything is within range. I haven't had the need to take anything. The liver recovers on its own. As for running accutane indefinite you will have to make your own decisions. I have come to a understanding that at such dosage it may not be such a bad thing. It may even be beneficial as I saw a study where they used a similar study to reverse photoaging and boost collagen production. It actually made their skin look more youthful so idk. I'm not saying it's not bad... It may not be and it keeps my skin ridiculously smooth and clear.

At some point I must have had around 20 nasty looking whiteheads on my forehead in my early 20s while I was in college. I did not want to leave the house. I looked like an inflamed teenager. Thank fuck I did not scar. Accutane literally saved my life. I would not have wanted to keep living like that. Nothing else worked and I tried everything. Some people just have got shitty genetics for their skin. Right now I never get whiteheads or pimples... I mean never and I'm running testosterone too.

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top and MiroslavBulldosex
I have done blood tests and everything is within range. I haven't had the need to take anything. The liver recovers on its own. As for running accutane indefinite you will have to make your own decisions. I have come to a understanding that at such dosage it may not be such a bad thing. It may even be beneficial as I saw a study where they used a similar study to reverse photoaging and boost collagen production. It actually made their skin look more youthful so idk. I'm not saying it's not bad... It may not be and it keeps my skin ridiculously smooth and clear.

At some point I must have had around 20 nasty looking whiteheads on my forehead in my early 20s while I was in college. I did not want to leave the house. I looked like an inflamed teenager. Thank fuck I did not scar. Accutane literally saved my life. I would not have wanted to keep living like that. Nothing else worked and I tried everything. Some people just have got shitty genetics for their skin. Right now I never get whiteheads or pimples... I mean never and I'm running testosterone too.
That's cool, if blood tests are looking fine, then there not much to worry about I suppose

Anyone knows what I could do my scars/marks ?
(I also have a lot of moles)

Alright so my dermatologist told me to hit the total dose for accutane (2 more months at 35mg, still 36 days to go).
Apparently I have to wait 1 or 2 years to get a laser treatment for my moles and scars.