Negative orbital vector and Infraorbital rim implants explained

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
From Yaremchuk's blog:

-Globe-Rim Relations

Rim

On average, the surface of the soft tissues overlying the supraorbital rim lies 10 mm anterior to the cornea, and the surface of the soft tissues overlying the infraorbital rim lies 3 mm behind the anterior surface of the cornea. This implies that the supraorbital rim usually projects 13 mm beyond the infraorbital rim.
When the orbital rims have a greater projection beyond the anterior surface of the cornea, the eyes appear "deep set", when the orbital rims project less, the eyes appear "prominent".

-Negative Vector

A line or "vector" is placed between the most anterior projection of the globe and the malar eminence and lid margin. A "positive" vector relationship exists when the most anterior projection of the globe is posterior to the lid margin and the malar eminence. A "negative" vector relationship exists when the most anterior projection of the globe lies anterior to the lower lid and the malar eminence.

Victor3

-Reversing the negative vector

Augmentation of the infraorbital rim in patients with a retrusive infraorbital rim can bring it into a better relationship with the globe, thus reversing the negative vector.

Augmenting the orbital rim with implants is part of the strategy for normalizing the appearance in patients who have a negative vector, the implant provides support for the cheek and lid tissues.

Victor4

-Infraorbital rim implants results

Before:
1Before
2Before
3Before
4Before

After:
1After
2After
3After
4After

Orbital Rim Implants and midface lift for suborbital hollowness and dark circles (implicitly) correction. In before pics I had recently been undergone a touch up on my tip thus my nose was swollen and bruising was still noticeable. The after pics were taken 8 months post-op.

The operation was done by Dr Jonathan Hoenig in LA.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Looks234, Deleted member 18118 and 19 others
mm

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2856
Another great post

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr, Deleted member 3962 and Pendejo
welcome back niga

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, Deleted member 3962 and Pendejo
Ty for this post

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Need this badly

You couldnt stay off for long huh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Pendejo
You couldnt stay off for long huh
I was banned for 3 months jfl, i think thats a good amount of time.

Tbh i was going to leave forever but changed my mind, i will drop all the threads i prepared when i was banned and then just check the forum from time to time, taking a break from it made me realize that i was expending way too much time doing nothing productive, before i requested my last ban i had only made one thread that was really useful , i was just an attention whoring.

After the ban i got more serious about looksmaxing.

Soon i will post a big thread about all the types of lip lifts with good before and afters of Corner Lip Lifts, i will tag you when i post it but first i need to do a bit more of research tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noped, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3962 and 6 others

Tbh i was going to leave forever but changed my mind, i will drop all the threads i prepared when i was banned and then just check the forum from time to time, taking a break from it made me realize that i was expending way too much time doing nothing productive, before i requested my last ban i had only made one thread that was really useful , i was just an attention whoring.

Soon i will post a big thread about all the types of lip lifts with good before and afters of Corner Lip Lifts, i will tag you when i post it but first i need to do a bit more of research tbh.
gl boyo

• +1
can fillers copy this result ? @Pendejo

• +1
From Yaremchuk's blog:

-Globe-Rim Relations

View attachment 212525

On average, the surface of the soft tissues overlying the supraorbital rim lies 10 mm anterior to the cornea, and the surface of the soft tissues overlying the infraorbital rim lies 3 mm behind the anterior surface of the cornea. This implies that the supraorbital rim usually projects 13 mm beyond the infraorbital rim.
When the orbital rims have a greater projection beyond the anterior surface of the cornea, the eyes appear "deep set", when the orbital rims project less, the eyes appear "prominent".

-Negative Vector

A line or "vector" is placed between the most anterior projection of the globe and the malar eminence and lid margin. A "positive" vector relationship exists when the most anterior projection of the globe is posterior to the lid margin and the malar eminence. A "negative" vector relationship exists when the most anterior projection of the globe lies anterior to the lower lid and the malar eminence.

View attachment 212526

Augmentation of the infraorbital rim in patients with a retrusive infraorbital rim can bring it into a better relationship with the globe, thus reversing the negative vector.

Augmenting the orbital rim with implants is part of the strategy for normalizing the appearance in patients who have a negative vector, the implant provides support for the cheek and lid tissues.

View attachment 212527

Before:
View attachment 212529View attachment 212530View attachment 212531View attachment 212532

After:
View attachment 212533View attachment 212535View attachment 212537View attachment 212538

Gigaslayer tier post tbh ngl didn't read now but will definitely read later

• +1
from incel to incel
There are better before and afters of infraorbital implants out here, i just cba to search them.

He looks better in the after and thats what matters.

Tag me too

• +1
this is how the surgery is performed

underwhelming result tbh

underwhelming result tbh
great result imo. it’s not just about seeing more mass in the face like with a jaw implant but changing how the eyes look. his eyes look more vibrant, sharp, and youthful

Last edited:
where to find more before and afters like that guys?

Last edited:
great result imo. it’s not just about seeing more mass in the face like with a jaw implant but changing how the eyes look. his eyes look more vibrant, sharp, and youthful
this is what i consider a good result

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
From Yaremchuk's blog:

-Globe-Rim Relations

View attachment 212525

-Negative Vector

View attachment 212526

View attachment 212527

Before:
View attachment 212529View attachment 212530View attachment 212531View attachment 212532

After:
View attachment 212533View attachment 212535View attachment 212537View attachment 212538

@Lorsss fellow Pandacel, this looks promising

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss