A1FECE47-BF55-4F3B-BDF0-E48A1180D561.jpeg
    489.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
He is low chadlite

8/10 is Austin Dunham

North African Hamites are so ugly

8/10 is Austin Dunham
A 7.5 is a high chad-lite according to his scale. 8 is a chad. Yeah its a bit high, but the way Nero scores face is based around falios. So since the guy doesn't have any major flaw and he got good features then he gets a high score. His scale is just different, 1.2% of those who request his rating get an 8.

For sure he the dude aint PSL 7.5 , Nero's scale is scored on 10. So remove two points and this guy gets a PSL of 5.5, pretty fair to me.

A 7.5 is a high chad-lite according to his scale. 8 is a chad. Yeah its a bit high, but the way Nero scores face is based around falios. So since the guy doesn't have any major flaw and he got good features then he gets a high score. His scale is just different, 1.2% of those who request his rating get an 8.

For sure he the dude aint PSL 7.5 , Nero's scale is scored on 10. So remove two points and this guy gets a PSL of 5.5, pretty fair to me.
Jfl 7.5psl is close to Hernan Drago’s level. I’m saying that a good example of an 8/10 Tyrone is Austin Dunham. 9-10/10 Tyrones are super rare. I’m talking about the likes of Louis Allen III, Broderick Hunter ect

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Hey .... am north african :(
I'm specifically refering to blacks that live in North and North East Africa and not arabs. They're usually a lot less robust and peanut skulled when compared to their more dimorphic western, central, and eastern cousins down south

• Woah
Reactions: blackckatt
Jfl 7.5psl is close to Hernan Drago’s level. I’m saying that a good example of an 8/10 Tyrone is Austin Dunham. 9-10/10 Tyrones are super rare. I’m talking about the likes of Louis Allen III, Broderick Hunter ect
Yeah well his rating scale is just different. So far about 7% of people ordering a face rating get a 7, and 1.2% get an 8. I understand its a more forgiving scale, but its more realistic also. Its very rare to see someone like Austin Dunham walking around in real life.

I can totally see this dude being around the top 5% of men.

If you want to use the gaussian 1-10 scale and consider only his face then he's a 6.5 (top 5%).

Yeah well his rating scale is just different. So far about 7% of people ordering a face rating get a 7, and 1.2% get an 8. I understand its a more forgiving scale, but its more realistic also. Its very rare to see someone like Austin Dunham walking around in real life.

I can totally see this dude being around the top 5% of men.

If you want to use the gaussian 1-10 scale and consider only his face then he's a 6.5 (top 5%).
Yeah I agree with that. I think in that case he’s around low tier chadlite. Chad is about one percent.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Lol sorry but this guy rated, is invisible to foids walking in the street, or even in a bar.

Nero have a mathematical approch like muuuh "your ratio is 123degrees" Muuh "8/10"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax and xean
Nero is a fucking retard

nah not chadlite. narrow jaw losing hair no beard bad lips

short lower third. like hes pretty good looking but to say chadlite lul. he would get crushed among true brownskin chadlites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29224 and blackckatt
Blacks and Asians always make prominent cheekbones look like shit it's amazing how they ruin everything