Never ask a bbc to put out his cig white boi!! Or you shall feel the wrath of the bbc

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304 and AlexBrown84
This time im on the Side of the nigger. Telling someone to Put Out the Joint is too much.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and klip11
Hm idc about cigs but it’s always been crackers (when i lived in Germany) that went ER 😡😡:cop::feelsbaton::woke:when they see that I smoke weed.legit try to chase Me and shit. Ironically enough they all the type to smoke cigs all the time, I should chase after them for that :smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and _MVP_
That’s what you get nigga

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Bro ain’t going down like Jordan Neely.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Hm idc about cigs but it’s always been crackers (when i lived in Germany) that went ER 😡😡:cop::feelsbaton::woke:when they see that I smoke weed.legit try to chase Me and shit. Ironically enough they all the type to smoke cigs all the time, I should chase after them for that :smonk:
Im White ,but whites are scummy Like that, they Always tryna Ruin Ur fun and Snitch around

I would have punched him (Not the nigger) disabled If someone tried to make me Stop Smoking Joint Like that

I would have punched him (Not the nigger) disabled If someone tried to make me Stop Smoking Joint Like that
Try that in poland or russia.
See where that ends you up floor licker.

Im White ,but whites are scummy Like that, they Always tryna Ruin Ur fun and Snitch around
Yeah I’m white too I mean cracker from the perspective of a white person, those annoying karens

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
sanest weed junkie

@human304 won't let you
Its not up to me or him.
It is an inevitable end.

If you are smart, you would save up and learn a new tongue and escape the west for good.
Return to the place you came from, where your forefathers are form, where you rightfully belong as an heir.

lil whiteboi shouldve left it to Tyrone

Cope. We stay here and keep the snow bunny queens
Whatever helps you sleep at night but I will personally rape your women and kill you all.
:cop:jfl jfl ofc

I cannot wait for the day when we genocide your worthless kind

you cucks won’t be able to do shit. you had all your guns but nlm destroyed your cities, fucked yo women in large numbers.

you did nothing.

all you can do is torture the browns and yellows cause they never hit back.

meanwhile blacks will stomp your sorry ass and then bang your momma infront of your dead body.

and funny thing is she would enjoy thay

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub0, klip11 and sub5c3l
good

lil whitey think he owns the train? serves him right to get btfo

• +1
Reactions: human304
you cucks won’t be able to do shit. you had all your guns but nlm destroyed your cities, fucked yo women in large numbers.

you did nothing.

all you can do is torture the browns and yellows cause they never hit back.

meanwhile blacks will stomp your sorry ass and then bang your momma infront of your dead body.

and funny thing is she would enjoy thay
The us and uk do not count.
Please come over to poland, we will utterly wipe out your worthless ilk into ashes.
Your forefathers are sickened by your current form.

Don't go outside if you can't defend yourself

Please come over to poland, we will utterly wipe out your worthless ilk into ashes.
muh muh Poland , muh muh our women gud.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
>pole
>nazi
???

muh muh Poland , muh muh our women gud.

View attachment 2830974

I'm talking about the right side of poland, not the liberial shitholes.
Try russia, belarus, siberia, montenegro, china and in general nigger free zones.
Just wait till the world turns fully belly up, then the right lot of people will be off the cuff and your time will be limited.
May your Rues and woes be endless and may your days be few.