NEVER BELIEVE GERMANS WHO CLAIM TO BE INCEL ITS BY CHOICE

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I don’t believe the Bulshit from any German user here anymore I’ve seen too many instances

Literally yesterday one of my classmates who’s a cigarette addict an 18 yo htb who walks around half naked in the cold approached a random guy to ask for cigarettes

Mf wasnt attractive but some 25 yo looking mtn and even tho she didn’t intend anything sexual with him he literally avoided her and walked off

WHO TF AVOIDS A GIRL APPROACHING U TO TALK I DONT UNDERSTAND

I see this so much I’m convinced Germans are celibate by choice same goes with another guy ik

@Beastimmung @stunna and all these other autists are all lying

No wonder it’s so easy to get pussy in Germany when these guys are avoiding it like it’s a bullet

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, hopecel, Deleted member 29581 and 13 others
ich kann nicht ficken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
These faggots have lied to us long enough tbh

I don’t understand how all these niggas do this multiple times I hear girls saying German guys are cold etc

It comes to a point where u can easily slay in Germany by literally just talking to women

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, bloomercel, BigBoy3000 and 4 others
ich kann nicht ficken
Don’t lie buddy boyo

Germany wasn’t supposed to be easy mode but so many Germans are so oblivious all u need is to talk to a girl

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Nick.Harte
I don’t believe the Bulshit from any German user here anymore I’ve seen too many instances

Literally yesterday one of my classmates who’s a cigarette addict an 18 yo htb who walks around half naked in the cold approached a random guy to ask for cigarettes

Mf wasnt attractive but some 25 yo looking mtn and even tho she didn’t intend anything sexual with him he literally avoided her and walked off

I see this so much I’m convinced Germans are celibate by choice same goes with another guy ik

No wonder it’s so easy to get pussy in Germany when these guys are avoiding it like it’s a bullet
they're on nofap to prepare for the aryan revolution

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, TsarTsar444, TheMaxxer333 and 6 others

Germans are autistic its their greatest strength and weakness. Why do you think Germans dominated the engineering world for the past 2 centuries.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, TsarTsar444, Patient A and 4 others
Fuck your HTB friend

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Turkish bulls own Germany

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Manletmachine, Agendum and 3 others
Why would we give a random whore our hard earned cigarretes you gynocentric jestermaxxing betabuxx cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, TechnoBoss, hopecel and 10 others
They are attractive guys and are repulsed by the foid. I do the same thing because I know I don't have a chance.
They probably have a lot of girls simping for them in their dms.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Why would we give a random whore our hard earned cigarretes you gynocentric jestermaxxing betabuxx cuck
I give cigs to the homeless all the time

Fr. If ur white it’s impossible to be incel if ur at least 5’7 and 4/10+

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 28541 and Iasacrko
Germans are autistic its their greatest strength and weakness. Why do you think Germans dominated the engineering world for the past 2 centuries.
Yes they are very cold and calculated autists

Even tho that’s good for that it’s not what the avarage young adventurous girl wants innit

That’s literally the only reason its
So easy in Germany

It comes to a point where u being ethnic alone will get some girls to become interested because they think ur exciting

I don’t think I’d stand a chance if every German was NT but i literally see soooo many of these

Like guys in my class literally block spots so a girl can’t sit next to them because they think she’s annoying I don’t understand this and these guys aren’t chads it’s not like they’re slaying

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Lethbridge, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
Yes they are very cold and calculated autists

Even tho that’s good for dominion it’s not what the avarage young adventurous girl wants innit

That’s literally the only reason its
So easy in Germany

It comes to a point where u being ethnic alone will get some girls to become interested because they think ur exciting

I don’t think I’d stand a chance if every German was NT but i literally see soooo many of these

Like guys in my class literally block spots so a girl can’t sit next to them because they think she’s annoying I don’t understand this and these guys aren’t chads it’s not like they’re slaying
True same with Nordic countries.
America invented NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, bloomercel, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
Buddy boyo didn’t even let her talk before he walked off

I’ve seen multiple instances similar tbh

I don’t understand in what universe u can see a 18 yo jb approach u and instantly walk away it’s crazy

Basically everyone acts like they’re chad

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and chosen-one
Buddy boyo didn’t even let her talk before he walked off

I’ve seen multiple instances similar tbh

I don’t understand in what universe u can see a 18 yo jb approach u and instantly walk away it’s crazy

Basically everyone acts like they’re chad
Maybe he thinks that she is below him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Iasacrko
I wish I lived around cute german girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Nick.Harte, sportsmogger and 2 others
Is it acting like Chad or is it full autism? I l never really never understood. Also euro chicks hate white men and r super insecure as well from my experience e

They tend to be more fun and educated though and hotter than American fucks

@Iasacrko

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Is it acting like Chad or is it full autism? I really never understood. Also euro chicks hate white men and r super insecure as well from my experience e

They tend to be more fun and educated though and hotter than American fucks
idk basically German ltn act in a way like they don’t care about pussy is the only way I can explain it

Germans don’t make a move on women they will keep her as a friend and any time she gives sexual signs they get nervous and walk off or who knows

Sometimes I honestly believe they don’t want sex I don’t understand but then guys like @Beastimmung say he only doesn’t cause he cant

Hard to believe when I am constantly around these ppl and I see group of guys that in any other country would be trying to talk to girls just ignore them

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and chosen-one
True same with Nordic countries.
America invented NT
America is like NT hard mode. If your not a super extroverted person you can't make it in society without good looks

• +1
America is like NT hard mode. If your not a super extroverted person you can't make it in society without good looks
Well yeah that’s why here in Germany Americans are seen as loud and strange now I realise Germans are actually the autistic ones and Americans are normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and chosen-one
idk basically German ltn act in a way like they don’t care about pussy is the only way I can explain it

Germans don’t make a move on women they will keep her as a friend and any time she gives sexual signs they get nervous and walk off or who knows

Sometimes I honestly believe they don’t want sex I don’t understand but then guys like @Beastimmung say he only doesn’t cause he cant

Hard to believe when I am constantly around these ppl and I see group of guys that in any other country would be trying to talk to girls just ignore them
Even the MTNs in Germany looks mog the whole rest of the worlds races at MTN level and probably HTN level to some extent.

But somehow they don’t get pussy in Europe and the latter sometimes can.

In USA it’s NAZI only

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Well yeah that’s why here in Germany Americans are seen as loud and strange now I realise Germans are actually the autistic ones and Americans are normal
Americans are crazy thougb they put up an act and keep it up till they die they’re mindless drones. @Witheredly90

At least Europeans are authentic and have personality.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, 3virtues and SubSigma
Even the MTNs in Germany looks mog the whole rest of the worlds races at MTN level and probably HTN level to some extent.

But somehow they don’t get pussy in Europe and the latter sometimes can.

In USA it’s NAZI only
Nowadays some of these more attractive Germans are extroverted but there’s still a huge amount who aren’t

Especially ppl above 25 they are autism at max level

• +1
The movie American Psycho is an accurate idea of America. Its taken to the extreme but this is what its like in America everyone is always super fake optimistic and they act like some self help guru. But the difference is under it all they are faking. In a country like Germany no one tries to fake being your friend things are more real in America its much more fake and fickle real relationships are rarer.

You need this really high energy low inhib extroverted personality to be ultra successful outside of tech and engineering these are really the only fields full of highly successful introverts

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and chosen-one
Why aren’t Europeans as ethnic hating in dating though? I find Americans virtue signal more but don’t even stand near ethnics. But Europeans date them fuck them genuinely love them @Iasacrko

The movie American Psycho is an accurate idea of America. Its taken to the extreme but this is what it’s like in America everyone is always super fake optimistic and they act like some self help guru. But the difference is under it all they are faking. In a country like Germany no one tries to fake being your friend things are more real in America its much more fake and fickle real relationships are rarer.
Yeah in that case it is better here in Germany the cashier won’t even smile at u ppl are 100% honest and in a way that’s good

But it leads to some ppl being extremely cold and boring with no excitement in their life

And that’s exactly the opposite of what these girls want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and chosen-one
Yeah in that case it is better here in Germany the cashier won’t even smile at u ppl are 100% honest and in a way that’s good

But it leads to some ppl being extremely cold and boring with no excitement in their life

And that’s exactly the opposite of what these girls want
Its similar in Japan too. I think I still prefer it but the good thing is when you are in those environments your american conditioning pays off. Basically in America everyone is their own shill and its bred into people to always talk to strangers and introduce yourself to people. Its better to be able to do this then to be unable to do this.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and Iasacrko
Its similar in Japan too
I thought in Japan everyone is always extremly fake nice, can never say no, have to adhere to a million niceness laws to not be seen as rude, never say anything bluntly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I thought in Japan everyone is always extremly fake nice, can never say no, have to adhere to a million niceness laws to not be seen as rude, never say anything bluntly.
Idk Japanese people just seemed reserved no one talks to strangers or anything. If I go on the subway someone will always randomly talk to people. And the cashier or people in line make small talk.

That would never happen in Japan someone might talk to you cause you are white because you are giga interesting if you stand out but even thats uncommon. They are polite though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
from what I see in Japan it’s even worse tbh Japanese ppl will try to blend in

Even if someone is getting beat up ppl won’t walk up and help since apparently having attention drawn to u in Japan is a bad thing even if it’s good

They learn this at a young age with strict school uniforms where everyone is the same and apperantly not even being able to raise ur hand in class since that calls attention

The loud and rebellious persona u see in anime is the opposite of how it actually is

• +1
Idk Japanese people just seemed reserved no one talks to strangers or anything. If I go on the subway someone will always randomly talk to people. And the cashier or people in line make small talk.

That would never happen in Japan someone might talk to you cause you are white because you are giga interesting if you stand out but even thats uncommon. They are polite though
This reply works here too
from what I see in Japan it’s even worse tbh Japanese ppl will try to blend in

Even if someone is getting beat up ppl won’t walk up and help since apparently having attention drawn to u in Japan is a bad thing even if it’s good

They learn this at a young age with strict school uniforms where everyone is the same and apperantly not even being able to raise ur hand in class since that calls attention

The loud and rebellious persona u see in anime is the opposite of how it actually is

Yeah thats true, I mean more the part that they are extremly honest like germans, I think thats the difference they will be way more polite and less forward then germans.

• Hmm...
Yeah thats true, I mean more the part that they are extremly honest.
They are honest about some things and dishonest about others. Like for example Asians I knew would tell their kids if they gained weight but then they might be polite in other ways.

• +1
water being incel is a choice unless subhuman

You fucking faggotss
Germansss aree humanss! You are a fucking subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Iasacrko
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger and sportsmogger
German girls are way easier than Dutch on dating apps. Made a bitch drive all over to Netherlands for a date

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Germany ez france hard over for sub 190cm france man. Lol

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Iasacrko
What do you think 90% of .org is
Buddy boyo ur incel cause u want to

Blud with a 7 inch dick and visible abbs thinks he’s hopeless and spends 90% of his income on prostitutes when he could easily get women irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Buddy boyo ur incel cause u want to

Blud with a 7 inch dick and visible abbs thinks he’s hopeless and spends 90% of his income on prostitutes when he could easily get women irl
you see neither dick nor abs irl blud

• JFL
German girls are way easier than Dutch on dating apps. Made a bitch drive all over to Netherlands for a date
I'm subhuman uggo @Preston can confirm innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Iasacrko