NEVER BELIEVE GERMANS WHO CLAIM TO BE INCEL ITS BY CHOICE

Saw a cute girl yesterday with a fat guy. He looked slightly thugmaxxed (wore a monclizzy)

Saw a vid of a becky ask a German guys number and he rejected her. Didn't even have a gf. Krauts are insane

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Iasacrko
I don’t believe the Bulshit from any German user here anymore I’ve seen too many instances

Literally yesterday one of my classmates who’s a cigarette addict an 18 yo htb who walks around half naked in the cold approached a random guy to ask for cigarettes

Mf wasnt attractive but some 25 yo looking mtn and even tho she didn’t intend anything sexual with him he literally avoided her and walked off

WHO TF AVOIDS A GIRL APPROACHING U TO TALK I DONT UNDERSTAND

I see this so much I’m convinced Germans are celibate by choice same goes with another guy ik

@Beastimmung @stunna and all these other autists are all lying

No wonder it’s so easy to get pussy in Germany when these guys are avoiding it like it’s a bullet
so me

Turkish bulls own Germany
only for jbs, for 18+ the woman want germans and the turks often grow up to be low status dead-end job workers

today a tinder match was dropping blackpills left and right in voice notes telling me how she is disgusted by "kanacken"
she also talked about how she became disgusted by her ex boyfriend because of his crooked nose

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Iasacrko
only for jbs, for 18+ the woman want germans and the turks often grow up to be low status dead-end job workers

today a tinder match was dropping blackpills left and right in voice notes telling me how she is disgusted by "kanacken"
she also talked about how she became disgusted by her ex boyfriend because of his crooked nose
Over for crooked nose cels

• JFL
Reactions: brb7
Don’t lie buddy boyo

Germany wasn’t supposed to be easy mode but so many Germans are so oblivious all u need is to talk to a girl
It's kinda the same with Nordic countries too. But both are introverts

A friend of mine once got approached at a party and she literally asked him to fuck her, he said no and walked off
You cant make this shit up

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
How easy would it be for me to pull a german girl like this:
IMG 0278
Would being an american be enough with my ntness?

How easy would it be for me to pull a german girl like this:
View attachment 2567371
Would being an american be enough with my ntness?
I mean here it’s probably easier id say even tho these girls are super nice idk if it’s in a romantic way towards everyone

Depends on looks and height tho I’d say it’s probably easier than other places

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
that’s me except I aint German
I’m super autistic who rejects jbs asking for cigs

Can you post this? This would make a huge
Topic here. Also, are you an ethnic?

I don’t believe the Bulshit from any German user here anymore I’ve seen too many instances

Literally yesterday one of my classmates who’s a cigarette addict an 18 yo htb who walks around half naked in the cold approached a random guy to ask for cigarettes

Mf wasnt attractive but some 25 yo looking mtn and even tho she didn’t intend anything sexual with him he literally avoided her and walked off

I see this so much I’m convinced Germans are celibate by choice same goes with another guy ik

No wonder it’s so easy to get pussy in Germany when these guys are avoiding it like it’s a bullet
ok mr chad bring mir bei wie man pussy kriegt

ok mr chad bring mir bei wie man pussy kriegt
show girls a pic of the BULL like I did here

Right after they were all on my dick

ich kann nicht ficken
Do Germans visit India often???
You fucking faggotss
Germansss aree humanss! You are a fucking subhuman
Why would we give a random whore our hard earned cigarretes you gynocentric jestermaxxing betabuxx cuck
German niggas be like: Fotze ist ein jüdischer Betrug

also giga-sigma trait to avoid the foid tbh it's what I'd do irl (I'm an insecure pussy tbh)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and sportsmogger
From a small town by the coast in kerala.
Kerala is the most mogger state in India ngl. Best looking Indians are malayali ngl.

My dream is to marry a trad Hindu woman from kerala.

they are scared of potential jew blood in the girl