NEVER LOSE a FIGHT or get beaten up in front of your wife/girlfriend (Primal Physical Combat Pill)

I don't generally go to parties or clubs alone, I'm rolling with my boys. & I don't generally go anywhere without a gun either. So in that situation I would sucker punch his lights out. If things go south well, either my friends are jumping him or my glock is
yeah but I've been in a situation where I pulled a girl from a club and I was hanging out with her friends later as we were grabbing food and one of her friends also brought a guy she met that night.

I made a joke and the girls laughed but the guy took it as an opportunity to passive aggressively insult me which I ignored (and kept the conversation moving), as he was quite clearly built and taller than me. what would've been the best option there? because he was trying to make me look bad in front of the girls but I couldn't quite insult him back without seeming aggressive/insecure, and I really doubt I would've been able to beat him in a fight

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
who the fuck are you guys hanging out with that are getting into fights. After age 14, I have not been in one real world fight in m adult life, have not backed down from any fights, have not initiated, have not been slighted in a way that could lead to fight, no one fucks with me and i dont fuck with others, so how does this problem come oup unless you are looking for it (perhps due to ur height?) ?
some of the shadier nightclubs near me have lots of thug wannabe types who are looking for an excuse to fight

• +1
yeah but I've been in a situation where I pulled a girl from a club and I was hanging out with her friends later as we were grabbing food and one of her friends also brought a guy she met that night.

I made a joke and the girls laughed but the guy took it as an opportunity to passive aggressively insult me which I ignored (and kept the conversation moving), as he was quite clearly built and taller than me. what would've been the best option there? because he was trying to make me look bad in front of the girls but I couldn't quite insult him back without seeming aggressive/insecure, and I really doubt I would've been able to beat him in a fight
It is always best to navigate situations by socially outwitting people, when that is an option. Fighting is for when there is no option

• +1
This is why the bully pill is so legit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
Good post
One thing Trp (the red pill) is true about is to never show weakness

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 18012 and Kingkellz
@volcelfatcel :lul:

Ok srsly, I think a forward grown maxilla or midfacial region that is noticeably more projected in relation to the rest of the face might be worse for fighting success becuase it leaves a delicate and important part of the face more exposed.

I think of browridge and chin as the vertical extremities of the face and the zygo arches as the horizontal extremities of the face. For example the shape of the chin and its vertical alignment with the jaw angles will effect absorption of blows and how trauma resistant it is.

If you want to do something to improve your ability to "take punches" I would train the neck because a stronger thicker neck will add protection against cervical/skull damage and help better stabilize the head against rotational acceleration from strikes/punches you receive.
Mike Tyson Neck

Take the Tysonpill.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, AscendingHero and Kingkellz
martial arts > everything
Yes in terms of technique but a 220 lb man at 15% body fat is going to easily KO a 140 lb soaking wet MMA guy.

If you train hard for 3 years, you are going to have 30-35 lbs of muscle more than the average person so you are going to be much stronger than most people, and for someone at my height, it would take a big group of short guys to win against me when I will be gymmaxxed, just because of the difference in size.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Kingkellz
Indeed brother, i remember you making all these points on another forum

Height x Frame x Dimorphic pill is key here

Most of your success in fights like buddybuyo put it is genetic and hormone based. Fast twitch fiber pilled too
What a stupid fuck you are.

"height, frame pill"

Fuck off already.

Just train martial arts. A properly trained 5'6 manlet would OBLITERATE a 6'2 wide shoulders dude.

Skill > height, muscle, strength, weight, frame etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Mewton, Deleted member 18012 and 1 other person
Yes in terms of technique but a 220 lb man at 15% body fat is going to easily KO a 140 lb soaking wet MMA guy.

If you train hard for 3 years, you are going to have 30-35 lbs of muscle more than the average person so you are going to be much stronger than most people, and for someone at my height, it would take a big group of short guys to win against me when I will be gymmaxxed, just because of the difference in size.
Never!

I train MMA for 4 years now. Skill always defeats height, weight, strength, frame etc. You're simply coping.

I'm 6'2 240lbs on TRT full of muscle - I've had my ass WHOOPPED to the fucking moon and back by 16yo teenage manlets.

Skill above anything else. And that's just facts. You either accept this simple, objective fact or you're straight up delusional.

"I lift weights I will defeat MMA guys" HAHAHAHAHAHAH

• +1
Reactions: animo123, chawaje, Mewton and 2 others

"height, frame pill"

Fuck off already.

Just train martial arts. A properly trained 5'6 manlet would OBLITERATE a 6'2 wide shoulders dude.

Did you even read OP, u cuck?!

Dnr maggot
Dnr jon eric hexum mogs lol

• +1

Dnr maggot
View attachment 1576251
Yeah, he's a bitch just like you.

"Appear dominant"

What about actually BEING dominant, you little femboy faggot?

You "appear dominant" until an ACTUALLY DOMINANT, high-testosterone chad will test your jaw with that right hook and you're going to go down crumbling like the little bitch that you are.

"I need frame blah blah"

Fuck off, just go train martial arts like a real man. Get your ass kicked. Throw some uppercuts. Experience violence IN REAL LIFE, because it's way different than the movies your sorry ass has watched.

Weakling maggot.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Kingkellz and AscendingHero
Well, yes to an extent......

As you get a little older and outgrow the bar fight era of your life, how often are you actually fighting?

If.....you take on 3 dudes that are trying to rape your girl, you get beat the fuck up but you prevent her from getting raped you're still the Hero, it's ok.

If you start shit in a bar and get beat up in front of your girl, it's emasculating.

However, if you start shit with a guy half your size and beat him up, your girl will still think you're a pussy.

If you're protecting her in public and get beat up and nothing happens to her, you're probably good as long as you gave some back, put up a fight and dished some out too. If you bitch up, piss your pants, curl up in a ball, or try to run, then she won't touch your dick ever again.

It's all dependent on the scenario.

If a guy is making sexual comments to your girl at work, or whatever, you need to beat him the fuck up. However, confronting him and getting beat up is a less emasculating option than doing nothing.

• +1
Reactions: skeet, lilhorizontal32 and Kingkellz
dont get into fights then

• +1
I don't generally go to parties or clubs alone, I'm rolling with my boys. & I don't generally go anywhere without a gun either. So in that situation I would sucker punch his lights out. If things go south well, either my friends are jumping him or my glock is

I'm big, I lifted since high school, did martial arts since I was 5
Height, weight, lifting numbers?

• +1
Never!

I train MMA for 4 years now. Skill always defeats height, weight, strength, frame etc. You're simply coping.

I'm 6'2 240lbs on TRT full of muscle - I've had my ass WHOOPPED to the fucking moon and back by 16yo teenage manlets.

Skill above anything else. And that's just facts. You either accept this simple, objective fact or you're straight up delusional.

"I lift weights I will defeat MMA guys" HAHAHAHAHAHAH
No, I'm not talking about a fair MMA fight, I'm talking about a street fight with no rules.

Also, the average attacker in a street fight does not train in MMA. People train in MMA to defend themselves or for fun, not to be criminals. The real world isn't like in Bruce Lee movies, it's more a matter of who throws the first punch and the difference in size between people.

Anyways, nowadays, with weapons, a gun can easily kill anybody, no matter how strong they are at MMA.

Also, most of the time, the more muscular you are, the less likely people will see you as an easy target (unless they are crazy enough to seek the strongest), so you're far less likely to be attacked at 240 lbs with lots of muscle mass than as a skinny 140 lb guy with no muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Kingkellz
Height, weight, lifting numbers?
6'3

I'm 26 and work an office job now, I'm a shadow of my former self at ~200lbs. At the point in this story, I was 225 fairly lean with a 515 x5 DL, 425 x6 squat, 315 x3 bench, 225 x6 military press, 295 clean

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz and AscendingHero
No, I'm not talking about a fair MMA fight, I'm talking about a street fight with no rules.

Also, the average attacker in a street fight does not train in MMA. People train in MMA to defend themselves or for fun, not to be criminals. The real world isn't like in Bruce Lee movies, it's more a matter of who throws the first punch and the difference in size between people.

Anyways, nowadays, with weapons, a gun can easily kill anybody, no matter how strong they are at MMA.

Also, most of the time, the more muscular you are, the less likely people will see you as an easy target (unless they are crazy enough to seek the strongest), so you're far less likely to be attacked at 240 lbs with lots of muscle mass than as a skinny 140 lb guy with no muscle mass.
You're just purely coping at this point.

This is what you said:

Any MMA guy, even if he is 5'5 150lbs - WILL DESTROY you. Stop coping.

Well, yes to an extent......

As you get a little older and outgrow the bar fight era of your life, how often are you actually fighting?

If.....you take on 3 dudes that are trying to rape your girl, you get beat the fuck up but you prevent her from getting raped you're still the Hero, it's ok.

If you start shit in a bar and get beat up in front of your girl, it's emasculating.

However, if you start shit with a guy half your size and beat him up, your girl will still think you're a pussy.

If you're protecting her in public and get beat up and nothing happens to her, you're probably good as long as you gave some back, put up a fight and dished some out too. If you bitch up, piss your pants, curl up in a ball, or try to run, then she won't touch your dick ever again.

It's all dependent on the scenario.

If a guy is making sexual comments to your girl at work, or whatever, you need to beat him the fuck up. However, confronting him and getting beat up is a less emasculating option than doing nothing.
You have obedient house-trained dog mindset.

"People don't get into fights anymore why would I learn how to fight"

Liberal bitch boy.

Because walking around the street knowing that you can physically humiliate ANY man passing by you will make you feel like A GOD.

You pussies just don't get it. Losers.

"height, frame pill"

Fuck off already.

You're the stupid fuck here.

There is a reason weight classes exist in combat sports all over the world. If it's all about skill then why is there weight classes? Why do commentators keep talking about reach advantage and speed? @copingvolcel

When training and experience are about equal the default advantage goes to the physically superior man (the guy with reach advantage, weight, better reflexes, thicker neck).

If height reach and weight had no impact in combat scenarios there wouldn't be weight classes. We would also see the ufc making fights like GSP vs Demetrius Johnson and so on. Get a grip you retarded schizo

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, mazzi, karbo and 2 others
You're the stupid fuck here.

There is a reason weight classes exist in combat sports all over the world. If it's all about skill then why is there weight classes? Why do commentators keep talking about reach advantage and speed? @copingvolcel

When training and experience are about equal the default advantage goes to the physically superior man (the guy with reach advantage, weight, better reflexes, thicker neck).

If height reach and weight had no impact in combat scenarios there wouldn't be weight classes. We would also see the ufc making fights like GSP vs Demetrius Johnson and so on. Get a grip you retarded schizo
Shut the fuck up, low iq retard.

No shit weight matters. The point is this is a thread about physical combat yet you all losers are coping hard finding ways to skip martial arts training.

"You'll beat everyone bro if you have frame and wide shoulders". No you won't, you fucking idiot.

You'll beat everyone after you properly train martial arts for a few years.

The best way to be dominating and actually win fights is to actually fucking train fighting. Stupid faggot.

The point is this is a thread about physical combat yet you all losers are coping hard finding ways to skip martial arts training.

"You'll beat everyone bro if you have frame and wide shoulders". No you won't, you fucking idiot.

The best way to be dominating and actually win fights is to actually fucking train fighting. Stupid faggot.
Did you even read the OP and the first comment you stupid cunt?!??

It literally tells people to learn self defense and participate in combat sports and training.

Some nerve you have to call people retards and idiots when you do the most retarded and idiotic thing: failing to read and comprehend properly and then jumping to conclusions and making assumptions about everyone else.

Kys this instant you stupid retard

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Kingkellz
Women saying =/= women wanting

She actually had an aggressive mentality and used to fantasize about beating up every person who could do something bad to her.

she threatened me to beat twice, too. Even if she was not actually serious.

• JFL
Practice skills how to avoid fight, u must sense danger at advanced

Being buff and have physical presence helps

When i was in that situation, it was always 100kg + brutes that was involved lol if u think u will gymcell and fight 150 lbs normies

Avoid but be prepared , have strong physical presence, doing mm and shit helps a lot too

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Kingkellz
Did you even read the OP and the first comment you stupid cunt?!??

It literally tells people to learn self defense and participate in combat sports and training.

Some nerve you have to call people retards and idiots when you do the most retarded and idiotic thing: failing to read and comprehend properly and then jumping to conclusions and making assumptions about everyone else.

Kys this instant you stupid retard
Shut the fuck up, low iq retard.

No shit weight matters. The point is this is a thread about physical combat yet you all losers are coping hard finding ways to skip martial arts training.

regardless what op said is correct tho
Appearing dominant will help you more than fighting properly 99% of the time

Most trained manlets would still hesitate when the guy is 6’3 200+

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Kingkellz
In fact there’s nothing a trained manlet can do when the opponent outsizes him this hard

@hajaj82

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Nautica, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others

"Appear dominant"

What about actually BEING dominant,
you little femboy faggot?
Fuck off, just go train martial arts like a real man.
Read carefully before making stupid comments.
I CLEARLY tell people to learn self defense and participate in combat sports/training NOT just "appear dominant".
Ma2
Ma1

Exactly!
It's like the old saying goes "prevention is better than cure". Why get into a physical altercation if you can avoid it due to people being intimidated by your mere physical presence hence the importance of having high perceived dominance.

Back in high school there was this tall buff black kid that had no training or fighting experience. He would always sit quiet and mind his own business. There were kids that would pick on other kids but whenever this kid was around no one dared to do anything to him. They would literally say "he's too big", "he'll beat the shit out of me", etc etc. All because of his physical appearance he avoided so many cases of conflict.
Most trained manlets would still hesitate when the guy is 6’3 200+
In fact there’s nothing a trained manlet can do when the opponent outsizes him this hard
Yeah @hajaj82 is another example of the retarded black and white type thinking that we commonly see here at looksmax.org

It's similar to the sexual dimorphism vs health indicators debate.
People here keep trying to promote over the other as if they are mutually exclusive.
You can have both and in fact to be ideal you NEED BOTH strong sexual dimorphism and good indicators of youth and health.

Likewise when it comes to physical combat (fighting success) you need BOTH training/skills/experience AND genetically/prenatally determined physical characteristics (tall, wide, strong, heavy from bones and muscle mass, fast twitch muscle fibers, lung size, high haemoglobin & erythrocyte count, etc etc).

Trained guy can in most cases beat an untrained guy but what about a trained small manlet vs a trained taller and heavier human? The guy that has both will have the highest success overall.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo and volcelfatcel
I CLEARLY tell people to learn self defense and participate in combat sports/training NOT just "appear dominant".
View attachment 1577592View attachment 1577591

Exactly!
It's like the old saying goes "prevention is better than cure". Why get into a physical altercation if you can avoid it due to people being intimidated by your mere physical presence hence the importance of having high perceived dominance.

Back in high school there was this tall buff black kid that had no training or fighting experience. He would always sit quiet and mind his own business. There were kids that would pick on other kids but whenever this kid was around no one dared to do anything to him. They would literally say "he's too big", "he'll beat the shit out of me", etc etc. All because of his physical appearance he avoided so many cases of conflict.

Yeah @hajaj82 is another example of the retarded black and white type thinking that we commonly see here at looksmax.org

People here keep trying to promote over the other as if they are mutually exclusive.
You can have both and in fact to be ideal you NEED BOTH strong sexual dimorphism and good indicators of youth and health.

Likewise when it comes to physical combat (fighting success) you need BOTH training/skills/experience AND genetically/prenatally determined physical characteristics (tall, wide, strong, heavy from bones and muscle mass, fast twitch muscle fibers, lung size, high haemoglobin & erythrocyte count, etc etc).
Being dimorphic facially will avoid you a lot of fights
Being tall and buff will literally make you exempt from any conflict irl

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, AscendingHero, Nautica and 2 others

@hajaj82

This is why I brought up the weight classes point but that retarded dog @hajaj82 thinks it's all about training.
When I used to do bjj everyone in class would hate to roll with the 6ft 200lbs+ guys even if they were newbies because their sheer size and weight made everything 10x harder to accomplish.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Kingkellz
“Fuck off or I’ll call the police”
All respect was lost

• +1
View attachment 1577592View attachment 1577591

Exactly!

Trained guy can in most cases beat an untrained guy but what about a trained small manlet vs a trained taller and heavier human? The guy that has both will have the highest success overall.
Not a whole fucking essay on an incel forum

I ain't reading that shit even if u paid me

• Hmm...

hajaj82 said:

"Appear dominant"

What about actually BEING dominant,
you little femboy faggot?
hajaj82 said:
Ma2
Ma1

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
This is why I brought up the weight classes point but that retarded dog @hajaj82 thinks it's all about training.
When I used to do bjj everyone in class would hate to roll with the 6ft 200lbs+ guys even if they were newbies because their sheer size and weight made everything 10x harder to accomplish.
Yea it’s not height either entirely it’s more so the weight and build
Endomorph guys are just aids to fight on the ground

Ectomorph twinks are not an issue

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Gestapo

You don't want to read it because it exposes you for being a retarded idiot with poor reading skills.

@Kingkellz he made hasty comments without reading carefully and now he made himself look like a fool🤣

• +1
So what's your point with weight classes? No shit weight matters.

But weight will NOT out-fight skill you low IQ retard. And don't give me that stupid The Mountain vs. Conor example - that's a huge height different and it's highly improbable to encounter in real life. We're talking about decent, average, common height differences. Either way, I still believe if it was a real fight and not play-fighting, Conor would EASILY fuck The Mountain up. One low kick to the ball sack then just start mauling his face.

The whole argument started from @AscendingHero saying this

Height x Frame x Dimorphic pill is key here

Notice how he never mentions skill as being "key".

To which I replied

And then your retarded ass replied to my reply above raging that "weight matters bro"

NO SHIT faggot.

Point is all of you sorry fucks will cope in all kinds of ways only to try and avoid actually training MMA. I guess now you're the retarded little faggot that can't read properly. Maggot.

Last edited:
god tier thread. I'm going to MMAmax asap

• +1
But weight will NOT out-fight skill you low IQ retard. And don't give me that stupid The Mountain vs. Conor example - that's a huge height different and it's highly improbable to encounter in real life. We're talking about decent, average, common height differences. Either way, I still believe if it was a real fight and not play-fighting, Conor would EASILY fuck The Mountain up. One low kick to the ball sack then just start mauling his face.
The point is your overall size (height and weight) and other genetically determined factors determine the ceiling of your total fighting success you utter moron.

Everyone can take self defense classes and train in mma but not everyone can be tall, heavy due to bones and muscle, wide, and thick necked. @volcelfatcel

A trained guy without the above mentioned physical traits will almost always beat a trained guy without the above mentioned traits.
Thats why I said "overall size (height and weight) and other genetically determined factors determine the ceiling of your total fighting success".

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
View attachment 1577732View attachment 1577733
Ok this I can read. Short enough.

Bro, who the fuck are you arguing with? I did not even reply to you within this thread.

My main reply was to some dumb faggot saying "frame and weight is key" but never mentioning skill as being key and then educating @Gestapo stupid ass about how skill is more important than weight.

I literally did not interact with you within this thread except for now. Get of them drugs boy

The point is your overall size (height and weight) and other genetically determined factors determine the ceiling of your total fighting success you utter moron.

Everyone can take self defense classes and train in mma but not everyone can be tall, heavy due to bones and muscle, wide, and thick necked. @volcelfatcel

A trained guy without the above mentioned physical traits will almost always beat a trained guy without the above mentioned traits.
Thats why I said "overall size (height and weight) and other genetically determined factors determine the ceiling of your total fighting success".
You're just inventing all kinds of shit at this point. You're delusional. Not even gonna bother formulating an argument to this utter non-sense you just typed.

Skill > weight/frame.

Now get on the ignore list, this forum is full of low IQs I swear to God.

Skill > weight/frame.
That's not the point. @Kingkellz clearly said to have ideal fighting success you need both and I agree.
A skilled guy with good weight and frame > guy with skill but lightweight and small weak frame.

• +1

100%

Appearing dominant will make you exempt from fights
most people are not dimorphic facially, its one of the rarest traits by far nowadays

multiple tall guys that dont look threatening because they are usually narrow and docile facially

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Gestapo
Bro, who the fuck are you arguing with? I did not even reply to you within this thread.
Really?

Then what did you mean when you said this in reply #111?
@AscendingHero asked you this:
Then you replied with

"Appear dominant"

What about actually BEING dominant
, you little femboy faggot?

You "appear dominant" until an ACTUALLY DOMINANT, high-testosterone chad will test your jaw with that right hook and you're going to go down crumbling like the little bitch that you are.

"I need frame blah blah"

So were you not referring to me when you said "he's a bitch just like you" or my original thread post or am I completely misunderstanding?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Gestapo
My final point is this:

Yes, frame and weight matter, but they're not more important than skill. When two equally skilled men get into a fight, the stronger one will most likely win indeed, although simply being heavier/stronger does not increase your chances of winning as drastically as skill.

Now, say you're an average man, both regarding your physical appearance and your fighting skills. In order to become good at self-defense, you have 2 choices:

1. Get big/muscular - this will give you the appearance of being dominant and will make you slightly more likely to win a fight against an equally skilled man
2. Train MMA and ACTUALLY learn how to fight - this will not necessarily make you look more dominant (although we could argue the mental benefits of knowing you can fuck people up, therefore the dominating body language) BUT will increase your chances of winning a fight to 99.9% against ANY man on planet earth... since now you can ACTUALLY FIGHT, and you're not just a stronger-than-average poser.

If you have to choose between these 2, always go for the second one. Instead of pseudo-portraying dominance by being big, actually BE dominant by actually being able to maul people.

Somehow, that retard @Gestapo managed to NOT use basic inductive logic and misinterpret my initial reply to that loser claiming that frame and weight are key, but not skill. Yet, this pathetic loser has the audacity to say I can't read.

Very low IQ this individual, just as I initially predicted.

You must always appear as the fearless dominant leader or else she will lose both respect and physical attraction for you.
View attachment 1574553View attachment 1574554

Not only is it embarrassing for the the woman but it completely kills any confidence in a man that has been beaten up in front of their girlfriend/crush/wife.

View attachment 1574601

Looking like a low fighting success person is bad but to know for a fact that you are a weak helpless cuck is probably one of the most emasculating things ever.
View attachment 1574616

The WORST is when the girlfriend starts to SEXUALLY DESIRE the guy that beat up her boyfriend!
View attachment 1574618

Takeaway:
If a woman watches her man get his ass kicked, she'll never feel the same way about him again and it makes perfect sense. One of the main things that attracts women to men is feeling safe and protected from other men. This is not only financial protection but also physical protection. If the guy can't take care of himself when things get violent, then she can't really rely on him to take care of her or any potential offspring.

- This is why it's so important to be tall, strong, broad, and deep voiced
- Learn to defend yourself and participate in combat sports/training (including knife/gun fighting)

Just look at this guy (Tiktok E-boy Noen Eubanks @Frank Jack boyfriend):

View attachment 1574632View attachment 1574633View attachment 1574634View attachment 1574638

Literally thin and frail with little to no muscle mass and probably zero fighting experience or combat training. He would get his ass beat by the local football jocks. His perceived dominance is probably lower than that of a bunny rabbit. Think of how much respect and physical attraction girls would lose for him if they saw him get his ass beat by some DOM chad bully.

@FailedNormieManlet
@BearBoy
@VeryFuglyNiyguhs

the ultimate blackpill

thats why you dont see manlets going out to clubs with their GFs but rather chatting with her in some hipster pop quiz bar because "muh culture" JFL but most of us know its because we would get mogged

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and Kingkellz
Really?

Then what did you mean when you said this in reply #111?
@AscendingHero asked you this:

Then you replied with

So were you not referring to me when you said "he's a bitch just like you" or my original thread post or am I completely misunderstanding?
I did, indeed. Although, I was not arguing any points you made in your original post. I just called you a bitch because I authentically believe 99.9% of people on this website are in fact bitches, and I give 0 fucks about you as a person.

You eventually managed to find ways of agreeing with him, even though he was delusionally starting stupid arguments and misinterpreting my initial reply. Therefore, I believe my assumption of you being a bitch has, so far, proved itself correct.

Although your advice in the initial post was decent, I still continue to believe you're a bitch. Now fuck off.

• Hmm...

This is why it is SO fucking important

- To be tall, wide, and muscular
- learn self defense
- carry firearms, knives, or pepper spray

This video pretty much sums up why the aforementioned points are so fucking important

Imagine the humiliation for both the father and son. The father couldn't protect his son and got KO'd on video with a single punch for millions to see and the son was too shocked/scared to protect his father.

over for bug eyed curries with no BONE hooding to protect their eyes from hits

• +1
@Kingkellz
Buildpill is extremely important
it isn't enough if you're just tall and a thin ass ectomorph anorexic nigga with tiny ass neck and narrower skull than a somali

• +1
Yes, frame and weight matter, but they're not more important than skill. When two equally skilled men get into a fight, the stronger one will most likely win indeed
And that's the what ive been saying go and look at my replies you illiterate dog
1. Get big/muscular - this will give you the appearance of being dominant and will make you slightly more likely to win a fight against an equally skilled man
2. Train MMA and ACTUALLY learn how to fight - this will not necessarily make you look more dominant (although we could argue the mental benefits of knowing you can fuck people up, therefore the dominating body language) BUT will increase your chances of winning a fight to 99.9% against ANY man on planet earth... since now you can ACTUALLY FIGHT, and you're not just a stronger-than-average poser.

If you have to choose between these 2, always go for the second one.
Hahaha this moron still doesn't get it

@volcelfatcel he still says shit as if the 2 options are mutually exclusive. Why choose between the 2 when you can do both. Having both is ideal. Obviously there is only so much you can do with regards to height and weight because that is mostly genetic.
Obviously train but it's not the end all be all because a larger man who has similar training as you will most likely beat you. That's the entire point.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and volcelfatcel
You must always appear as the fearless dominant leader or else she will lose both respect and physical attraction for you.
View attachment 1574553View attachment 1574554

Not only is it embarrassing for the the woman but it completely kills any confidence in a man that has been beaten up in front of their girlfriend/crush/wife.

View attachment 1574601

Looking like a low fighting success person is bad but to know for a fact that you are a weak helpless cuck is probably one of the most emasculating things ever.
View attachment 1574616

The WORST is when the girlfriend starts to SEXUALLY DESIRE the guy that beat up her boyfriend!
View attachment 1574618

Takeaway:
If a woman watches her man get his ass kicked, she'll never feel the same way about him again and it makes perfect sense. One of the main things that attracts women to men is feeling safe and protected from other men. This is not only financial protection but also physical protection. If the guy can't take care of himself when things get violent, then she can't really rely on him to take care of her or any potential offspring.

- This is why it's so important to be tall, strong, broad, and deep voiced
- Learn to defend yourself and participate in combat sports/training (including knife/gun fighting)

Just look at this guy (Tiktok E-boy Noen Eubanks @Frank Jack boyfriend):

View attachment 1574632View attachment 1574633View attachment 1574634View attachment 1574638

Literally thin and frail with little to no muscle mass and probably zero fighting experience or combat training. He would get his ass beat by the local football jocks. His perceived dominance is probably lower than that of a bunny rabbit. Think of how much respect and physical attraction girls would lose for him if they saw him get his ass beat by some DOM chad bully.

@FailedNormieManlet
@BearBoy
@VeryFuglyNiyguhs

LOOK @ THESE REDDIT NORMIE COPES
Foto no exif 56

• JFL
@volcelfatcel he still says shit as if the 2 options are mutually exclusive. Why choose between the 2 when you can do both. Having both is ideal. Obviously there is only so much you can do with regards to height and weight because that is mostly genetic.
Obviously train but it's not the end all be all because a larger man who has similar training as you will most likely best you. That's the entire point.
a larger man if large enough will still beat most trained guys lmao
people act like you can defy physics

People forget that most people dont train and most people that do train are also shit at it like not even amateur competitive fighter level, only the few dedicated that actually train it are good enough and the ones that do train it are usually blessed genetically and therefore get better and better at fighting

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Gestapo and Kingkellz
a larger man if large enough will still beat most trained guys lmao
people act like you can defy physics

People forget that most people dont train and most people that do train are also shit at it like not even amateur competitive fighter level, only the few dedicated that actually train it are good enough and the ones that do train it are usually blessed genetically and therefore get better and better at fighting
But muh karate kid

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and volcelfatcel