NEVER LOSE a FIGHT or get beaten up in front of your wife/girlfriend (Primal Physical Combat Pill)

LMAO it doesn't matter

I got beaten up by a friend, foid still ran to me and clean up my face with cloth and chat with me

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Never got actually assaulted and had to fight like without any choice, but i havent lost any fights in my life, simply bc i know when i‘ll win and when not.

Do not risk any fights infront of a women bc you cant lose infront of her. If im with my boys idc about getting my ass kicked, you just try your luck.

Never got actually assaulted and had to fight like without any choice, but i havent lost any fights in my life, simply bc i know when i‘ll win and when not.

Do not risk any fights infront of a women bc you cant lose infront of her. If im with my boys idc about getting my ass kicked, you just try your luck.
It doesn't matter, if you mog you mog

LMAO it doesn't matter

I got beaten up by a friend, foid still ran to me and clean up my face with cloth and chat with me

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
How tf can I learn to fight by my own ?

I might spar here and there with trained and untrained individuals but that's about it

You must always appear as the fearless dominant leader or else she will lose both respect and physical attraction for you.
View attachment 1574553View attachment 1574554

Not only is it embarrassing for the the woman but it completely kills any confidence in a man that has been beaten up in front of their girlfriend/crush/wife.

View attachment 1574601

Looking like a low fighting success person is bad but to know for a fact that you are a weak helpless cuck is probably one of the most emasculating things ever.
View attachment 1574616

The WORST is when the girlfriend starts to SEXUALLY DESIRE the guy that beat up her boyfriend!
View attachment 1574618

Takeaway:
If a woman watches her man get his ass kicked, she'll never feel the same way about him again and it makes perfect sense. One of the main things that attracts women to men is feeling safe and protected from other men. This is not only financial protection but also physical protection. If the guy can't take care of himself when things get violent, then she can't really rely on him to take care of her or any potential offspring.

- This is why it's so important to be tall, strong, broad, and deep voiced
- Learn to defend yourself and participate in combat sports/training (including knife/gun fighting)

Just look at this guy (Tiktok E-boy Noen Eubanks @Frank Jack boyfriend):

View attachment 1574632View attachment 1574633View attachment 1574634View attachment 1574638

Literally thin and frail with little to no muscle mass and probably zero fighting experience or combat training. He would get his ass beat by the local football jocks. His perceived dominance is probably lower than that of a bunny rabbit. Think of how much respect and physical attraction girls would lose for him if they saw him get his ass beat by some DOM chad bully.

@FailedNormieManlet
@BearBoy
@VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Doesn't apply to chads tbh, saw them get beat up and still had girls simping

Doesn't apply to chads tbh, saw them get beat up and still had girls simping
Yeah I got beaten up 2 times, two girls came to calk me down and pat my face with cloth lol.

Yeah I got beaten up 2 times, two girls came to calk me down and pat my face with cloth lol.
When I was 12 I cried tears out in front of the whole class during PE like a bitch cuz of some stupid shit and all the gl girls (just 4 out of 13jfl) came to hug me (we bullied the ugly ones so they didn't, but were still sorry). Whenever the subhumans would cry they didn't give a shit or straight up make fun of them, brutal :lul:
(How I got black pilled Jfl)

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It doesn't matter, if you mog you mog

LMAO it doesn't matter

you have to be chad for this to workout

Start training martial arts, carry a weapon with yourself and eat a shit ton of meat ASAP.

You must always appear as the fearless dominant leader or else she will lose both respect and physical attraction for you.
View attachment 1574553View attachment 1574554

Not only is it embarrassing for the the woman but it completely kills any confidence in a man that has been beaten up in front of their girlfriend/crush/wife.

View attachment 1574601

Looking like a low fighting success person is bad but to know for a fact that you are a weak helpless cuck is probably one of the most emasculating things ever.
View attachment 1574616

The WORST is when the girlfriend starts to SEXUALLY DESIRE the guy that beat up her boyfriend!
View attachment 1574618

Takeaway:
If a woman watches her man get his ass kicked, she'll never feel the same way about him again and it makes perfect sense. One of the main things that attracts women to men is feeling safe and protected from other men. This is not only financial protection but also physical protection. If the guy can't take care of himself when things get violent, then she can't really rely on him to take care of her or any potential offspring.

- This is why it's so important to be tall, strong, broad, and deep voiced
- Learn to defend yourself and participate in combat sports/training (including knife/gun fighting)

Just look at this guy (Tiktok E-boy Noen Eubanks @Frank Jack boyfriend):

View attachment 1574632View attachment 1574633View attachment 1574634View attachment 1574638

Literally thin and frail with little to no muscle mass and probably zero fighting experience or combat training. He would get his ass beat by the local football jocks. His perceived dominance is probably lower than that of a bunny rabbit. Think of how much respect and physical attraction girls would lose for him if they saw him get his ass beat by some DOM chad bully.

@FailedNormieManlet
@BearBoy
@VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Fuckkk I ran into this again.

"And physically, I'm a 5"6 kid in front of them."

🤣🤣🤣🤣 where did that manlet get confidence to talk up to real men.
@FailedNormieManlet does thus kinda shit too.

Srs though you should always try in any situation to avoid a fight and walk away, even if you look like a pussy.

Just never ever worth it.

Last 10 years I think I been in 2 altercations where I actually had to use hands, 1 was in Sydney Cos some dumb af bloated white guy was starting on a 5'5" 40kg riceman who reported to a guy who reported to me, and 1 was with 2 indo niggas Cos I thought they were eyeing my oneitis (they werent).

always attack from the back thats how you cant lose to those bitch ass punk ass bitch ass pussy ass niggas

Haha you guys are so ridiculous. You find the worst examples of some angry hoe and you screenshot and say "see look here!"

Its like finding some soi male saying "I dont like big asses, they are gross. Don't like how it waddles 🤮" and posting it in female dating strategy and everyone's like woa, men are so bad.

I'm sure some girls wouldn't like to see their man beat up. Others , if the man was getting violent and aggressive but still lost, wouldnt mind because it's about the thought put into it.

Others wouldn't actually care at all
They would rather have a boyfriend who didnt fight at all, or one who gets their ass kicked because they want a boyfriend they can "save". Others want would actually like a boyfriend who loses because they want an unconfident mean they can control and some guys who get beat up are unconfident.