never taking phenibut again

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I was in a rush yesterday and took quite alot idek how muhc but like 5g and went to see my family member who's birthday it was at a pub. I didn't drink just chilled with him then went home.

Today i feel suicidal i was even crying earlier and feel super low. Never again wtf is this shit. The come down on this shit is utter brutal and it didn't even make me feel low inhib either tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, SecularIslamist, philosopher and 2 others
phenibut more like fentynal ☠️

I was in a rush yesterday and took quite alot idek how muhc but like 5g and went to see my family member who's birthday it was at a pub. I didn't drink just chilled with him then went home.

Today i feel suicidal i was even crying earlier and feel super low. Never again wtf is this shit. The come down on this shit is utter brutal and it didn't even make me feel low inhib either tbh
Bro you're not supposed to take 5g bro that's ridiculous. Even with someone with high tolerance shouldn't be taking that. For someone with like no tolerance, 5g is insane.

And of course the come down is brutal that's a known side effect. You're supposed to take it on a day you need to be on your A-game. I told you about the come down.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, |Daddy_Zygos|, dopaminebeyondfried and 2 others
Bro you're not supposed to take 5g bro that's ridiculous. Even with someone with high tolerance shouldn't be taking that. For someone with like no tolerance, 5g is insane.

And of course the come down is brutal that's a known side effect. You're supposed to take it on a day you need to be on your A-game. I told you about the come down.
it did nothing for me as well even 5g

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
brutal bro

why tf are you taking these jew drugs tf is even that thats the first time i hear it

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I order from science.bio - if you order it from some random website there's a chance it's not pure. It's a well known side effect the day after come down is rough. It should 1000% make you low inhib and happy though. You're supposed to just take it on a day you need to be at the top of your game, like with dates and shit.

brutal bro

why tf are you taking these jew drugs tf is even that thats the first time i hear it
Of course you haven't heard of it you're a greycel.

tall roided masc borderline chadlite ramblings

• JFL
Lurk the r/phenibut subpreddit and you'll see what I mean. I don't know what you got from some website, but it wasn't what you were supposed to be feeling. I've never heard someone say they don't feel legit stuff on 5g of the stuff, especially with NO TOLERANCE.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Aren’t withdrawals super bad there’s a subreddit dedicated to quitting it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23
I gave tens of warnings about this but none of it was listened to bhai. There's a chance you didn't get good stuff either.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and WishIwasChico