Never train hard if you’re hungry

szolliontaraelis

szolliontaraelis

Solum In Mortem Finiat Officium
Did 2hours of hardcore arm day while hungry(ate nothing besides a some bread/butter/honey combo and cigarettes)and after when I went back home to took a shower shit got real. Even though the weather was hot af I was shivering like crazy and couldn’t get up from the bed cuz every part of my body hurt. After making some rice and steak and eating it, I literally felt my body heat up from inside before I’ve even finished it.

I would prob die if I didn’t eat something ngl tho the arm pump was crazy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whiteislandpill and BrahminBoss
so what ur saying is that we should train while hungry

so what ur saying is that we should train while hungry
nigga u dumb? don’t train very hard if you re hungry af

nigga u dumb? don’t train very hard if you re hungry af
nah maybe ur just a pussy and ur body cant take it. i heard 'the arm pump was crazy' and nothing else

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and BrahminBoss
nah maybe ur just a pussy and ur body cant take it. i heard 'the arm pump was crazy' and nothing else
damn g chill

im fr tho like i genuinely cant see myself convulsing in pain after an arm workout. and if its at the cost of a banging arm pump and progression id take it
it wasn’t my arm workout that made me feel like dying, it was the almost 15hours of hunger bro and I normally eat around 4.5k calories everyday

• +1
Reactions: Aero and mid
it wasn’t my arm workout that made me feel like dying, it was the almost 15hours of hunger bro and I normally eat around 4.5k calories everyday
What is your height, estimated bodyfat & weight?