Never try with woman +30 if you're not masc looking, especially black women

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Gold
Yesterday, I've been following this thick black women, she had an ass exactly like this :

F399e04e785f5ae48e2f47c7c79e6679

Until she entered an African hairstylist workshop, there was the owner whos like mid 30s close to 40 and the one I've been following early 30s, i was dressed up my best clothing all black gang street wearing with Nike shoes that adds me an inch or more which puts me in 6'4, im growing beard this last month only for getting woman +27, but my fucking baby face and innocent high trust looks exposes the shit out of me, all my friends tell me i look 15/16 when im 21.

Back to the point i Helloed them both, talked bit nt and boooooy, once i asked that one for her number after telling her she looks cute and i wanna take her out, she changed from 😊 to 🤨, she said no words and the other bitch was laughing, then i felt giga embarrassed and walked out.

Tl dr : no matter your height or frame, your face is what signals the type of attraction you get, A sharp looking masculine 5'9 will out play a boyish looking 6'3 if you both went for +27

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel, fuxkdakikez and try2beme
I don’t think that’s a concern here since most incels in this website are looking for women under 20

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and try2beme
I don’t think that’s a concern here since most incels in this website are looking for women under 20
There's plenty of +22 guys here who don't want to get caught with - 19

There's plenty of +22 guys here who don't want to get caught with - 19
Sure buddy boyo so is @Manchild 25 or something but he wants girls under 18

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Sure buddy boyo so is @Manchild 25 or something but he wants girls under 18
He travels the world, he goes to South America, north Africa, both places are legal to bang even 14 year olds

Why should I?..

Vemiam

• JFL
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL and try2beme
Chill out bro, no guy is going for black women

Why though, are you black yourself? That would make sense. I've never met a white man in my entire life who has ever tried to get with a black chick.

Why though, are you black yourself? That would make sense. I've never met a white man in my entire life who has ever tried to get with a black chick.
Lol there was a French tourist who banged 1000 African women, also wmbm common aren't rare

Im latino mutt. Just find a hood white guy theyre sheeboon only

You're gay then, no one resists the crazy bodies of black women
I've never met a white guy in my entire life who has ever desired, or actively chased a woman or colour. I'm white myself and I feel zero attraction towards them. I only have an interest in women who look like my bloodline.

Lol there was a French tourist who banged 1000 African women, also wmbm common aren't rare
You must be based in America then. In Europe it never happens. Better chance of seeing a unicorn on the street.

not shit sherlock, but that option is becoming harder everyday due to jews