Never use perfume, Just shower and Change clothes every day, thats enough. Many foids are allergic to Ur Cologne and it repulses them

_MVP_

_MVP_

Optimism Singularity
I never wear eau de Toilette and No one says i stink Cuz i shower and Change clothes every day.

On top the ingredients are cancer-causinh

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
When a foid weara Deodorant, the chemistry repulses me

Many synthetic chemicals in fragrances are petroleum-based and can be harmful to human health. Chemicals found in fragrances include phthalates, which are endocrine disruptors, and carcinogens benzophenone and styrene. In addition, some children and adults have allergic reactions to fragrance chemicals

she didn't say no because of the 'cancer-causing chemicals' in your cologne, she said no because of your face :feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sirpepy, qqpkp, N1666 and 1 other person
she didn't say no because of the 'cancer-causing chemicals' in your cologne, she said no because of your face :feelsohgod:
She Said No because she was allergic to Ur cologne

• Woah
Reactions: soover4me
Cologne Producers want to kill me now, lol

Are you dumb? Colognes is what attracts foids more to you, if they smell you just wearing deodorant they think you're probably poor and don't care about yourself

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and Deleted member 11887
dnr i will continue not showering

if u r smelling naturally not good (like black people for example they smell always weird af my opinion) then perfume mogs boyo

if u r smelling naturally not good (like black people for example they smell always weird af my opinion) then perfume mogs boyo
no racism btw i love black people

I never wear eau de Toilette and No one says i stink Cuz i shower and Change clothes every day.

On top the ingredients are cancer-causinh
I like to wear hugo boss because I am the boss.