Never validate a woman ever

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
Women will fish for compliments, I just experienced it. Do not ever hand out compliments as her bestie orbiter, make it clear that if you're good enough for her to be fishing compliments from you; then you're good enough to fuck her. Period.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 685
Women will fish for compliments, I just experienced it. Do not ever hand out compliments as her bestie orbiter, make it clear that if you're good enough for her to be fishing compliments from you; then you're good enough to fuck her. Period.
Yea

Fishing for compliments as in lookwise or something else? Because if a women compliments your looks you would be banging her already if not soon after

Fishing for compliments as in lookwise or something else? Because if a women compliments your looks you would be banging her already if not soon after

A girl fishing for compliments from you. Trying to get you to compliment her looks, style, attitude etc. They extract and get this shit from men all the time. I am not complimenting her if I don't get to fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
A girl fishing for compliments from you. Trying to get you to compliment her looks, style, attitude etc. They extract and get this shit from men all the time. I am not complimenting her if I don't get to fuck her.
Yeah I understood that part. I should’ve phrased better in hindsight. What I meant to ask was what she compliments me but not my looks? Actually while I’m typing this I realised that it’s probably over jflll

Legit

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
Yeah I understood that part. I should’ve phrased better in hindsight. What I meant to ask was what she compliments me but not my looks? Actually while I’m typing this I realised that it’s probably over jflll

If I ever got complimented by a girl in any way it usually turned out that they were attracted to me. I had it as a rule. But I also got complimented by a girl I barely knew in class and took it as a ioi. Turns out she never even considered me attractive in a romantic way. JFL. Shattered.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
If I ever got complimented by a girl in any way it usually turned out that they were attracted to me. I had it as a rule. But I also got complimented by a girl I barely knew in class and took it as a ioi. Turns out she never even considered me attractive in a romantic way. JFL. Shattered.
Ok I’m going to her to marry me