NEW BACNE META (bacne cellers gtfih) w pics

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
Most ppl who struggle w bacne have no idea what to do for it or how to get rid of it.
well I got a new meta
Your back is a different kind of skin than your face and can take more in terms of products.

I used to wash my body with effaclar body wash and then directly after showering put a mixture of salicylic acid, glycolic acid and alcohol on my back.
This did nothing or made it even worse.
Now, I've been using different products for 2 weeks and it's almost fully cleared up, just a little PIE left but it's dissapearing quick

Bacne is the most annoying type of acne since it's on your back and it hurts when you touch it, also there isn't a lot of good guides on how to get rid of it.

It's actually pretty simple, wash with a good body wash, spray an active on your back/chest/arms and MOISTURIZE.
The cause of most bacne is dry or oily skin, moisturizer fixes this issue.

The products I have been using (pretty expensive) in order:

Body wash (shower) actives : body lotion:
277x840.jpg
343x1200.jpg
481x1200.jpg

These products cleared my back in no time, trust me the first pic was still okay. My back was wayyyy worse a couple months ago but I was too insecure to take pics of it.

427873599_1574973813272708_3280596691782830467_n.jpg
427997432_1086123255870981_3684049257665253935_n.jpg

REMEMBER : Everyone's skin is different so this could or could NOT work. I have a combination of dry and oily skin on my back.

• +1
Reactions: coispet, 195cm and dragomaxxer
@Tai Lung I remember you talking ab bacne so maybe this could be of help brother

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
@Tai Lung I remember you talking ab bacne so maybe this could be of help brother
i tried body washes - sa, tea tree, benz. I cba using moisturizer tho so ill just live with bacne lol

i tried body washes - sa, tea tree, benz. I cba using moisturizer tho so ill just live with bacne lol
yea puberty is a bitch sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
I took accutane for 4 and a half months and no change to bacne

Got bacne for 4-5 years now. Tried alot of shit, but will try your suggestions

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk