new boots for cope/lift maxxing

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
adding around 5cm with an insole can fraud to 180 maaaaybe 181 (still manlet tier jfl)

how much do your shoes add or do u use lifts/thick soled shoes at all?

just Air force 1, I think they give me 3cm so i am almost 186cm

• WTF
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
adding around 5cm with an insole can fraud to 180 maaaaybe 181 (still manlet tier jfl)

I personally wouldn't wear shoes that add more than 1.5", that's a big boost. Eventually you'll have to take the shoes of at some point lmao.

According to the legend of celebheights.com, Rob Paul; Nike Shox, Timbs and Caterpillar boots add around that much height

I personally wouldn't wear shoes that add more than 1.5", that's a big boost. Eventually you'll have to take the shoes of at some point lmao.

According to the legend of celebheights.com, Rob Paul; Nike Shox, Timbs and Caterpillar boots add around that much height
i need all the help i can get :feelstrash:

i need all the help i can get :feelstrash:
If you're actually going to do this then why not invest in actual elevator shoes? They advertise 5 inches but would most likely add around 9 CM which is a GIGANTIC BOOST from shoes.

Or you can always just stiltmax bro

If you're actually going to do this then why not invest in actual elevator shoes? They advertise 5 inches but would most likely add around 9 CM which is a GIGANTIC BOOST from shoes.

Or you can always just stiltmax bro
colourful-giant-man-on-stilts-mayday-celebrations-2011-woodmancote-CFEF02.jpg

stilts.me

just Air force 1, I think they give me 3cm so i am almost 186cm
Cope. Most people are already wearing air maxes with thick soles, so you are getting zero height advantage.

• So Sad
Reactions: Shekelcel and Deleted member 4209
I will

i will do the same when I’m older.l

heightmax to 6’9

Lol at saying 180 is manlet. Rope asap OP

Lol at saying 180 is manlet. Rope asap OP
Legit 180 without shoes is fairly tall but people who I've seen at that height have the audacity to claim 6'1" .

Everyone lies about their heights.

And 180 is above average anyway so 100% not manlet