new car

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
finally got my new ride after selling my old s class few months ago. See this thread for pic.
Had to drive my beater shitbox Nissan patrol till then . But now finally got my new whip

we moving up my bhais and niggers!! 🔥

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, RAMU KAKA, Gonthar and 4 others
finally got my new ride after selling my old s class few months ago. See this thread for pic.
Had to drive my beater shitbox Nissan patrol till then . But now finally got my new whip
View attachment 2857060
Why even bother to draw a single thin line over the plate.
Just leave it be.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, tombradylover, murdah and 2 others
View attachment 2857060

Nice bro, you put in as much effort to erasing your license plate as the subhumans here to actual looksmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Alt Number 3
it’s an s580L mercedes. 250,000 Aussie dollars
damn i thought you got raped by the customs tax

thats still 150k euros which is insane - it would have costed you around 250 if you lived in a poor state in europe and imported it from germany

• +1
damn i thought you got raped by the customs tax

thats still 150k euros which is insane - it would have costed you around 250 if you lived in a poor state in europe and imported it from germany
yeah it’s still heavily taxed. Mines the 2022 model. The 2024 one is almost 400k

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
yeah it’s still heavily taxed. Mines the 2022 model. The 2024 one is almost 400k
would love to get a benz but the ones around my price range are all old and don’t look good, guess its a bmw or audi for me

• +1