New Free Game + Money Making Opportunity (4 HOURS LEFT AT THE TIME THIS POST GOES UP)

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet

This game is currently free for the next 4-5 hours, it has been popping off, many popular streamers are playing it, and it is going to be being sold after this, but right now currently, it is fully 100% free during this time. It has overwhelmingly positive reviews.

So now you may be asking, "Okay, whatever, how do I make money off of this?"

Simple, create as many steam accounts as you possibly can, and add this game to your account, this is guranteed free money, you will be able to sell this game on a fresh account at a profit no matter what, and tons of people are going to want to play this game, I mean tons, hell, even I want to the play the game, but I got in early and because of that, it's free.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and 5'7 zoomer
Chandala tier of money making.

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, 5'7 zoomer and BrendioEEE
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and 5'7 zoomer
How much did the devs pay you to post this?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and wackedchives

This game is currently free for the next 4-5 hours, it has been popping off, many popular streamers are playing it, and it is going to be being sold after this, but right now currently, it is fully 100% free during this time. It has overwhelmingly positive reviews.

So now you may be asking, "Okay, whatever, how do I make money off of this?"

Simple, create as many steam accounts as you possibly can, and add this game to your account, this is guranteed free money, you will be able to sell this game on a fresh account at a profit no matter what, and tons of people are going to want to play this game, I mean tons, hell, even I want to the play the game, but I got in early and because of that, it's free.

Literally can’t imagine being this poor