• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JustShower, SonOfDarkseid, kebab and 9 others
Not one second

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustShower, SonOfDarkseid, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
last time i heard is that he said he quit youtube forever some time ago jfl imagine trusting this half nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustShower, SonOfDarkseid, HeightPilledum and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: JustShower, SonOfDarkseid, rand anon and 4 others

SECRET TO BECOME 1% MAN :O

jfl at hamza acting like „the top 1%“ used some sacred hidden 3000year old secrets to become chad instead of them just being born with supeiror genetics

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum

SECRET TO BECOME 1% MAN :O

Broo you need to show balls to sun at hotasfuck morning for and bench 404 broootal

Meanwhile there are chads who eat meth and candy get the pussie that's why I hate cumza

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’3 chad, yirma19 and HeightPilledum

Title: Hamza: The Art of Simping - Why Jeffreys Hate Simps

[INTRO SCENE]

[Hamza sitting in front of a camera with a confident smile]

HAMZA:Hey, everyone! Welcome back to my channel. Today, we're diving into a topic that has been circulating in the online world – the art of simping. And more specifically, why some people, let's call them Jeffreys, seem to despise simps. But before we get into it, make sure to hit that like button, subscribe, and ring the notification bell for more content like this.

[CUT TO: Clips of online forums and memes about simping]

HAMZA (CONT'D):Now, I know simping has its fair share of controversies, memes, and even criticisms. But let's take a moment to explore the other side of the story.

[TRANSITION TO MAIN CONTENT]

HAMZA:First things first, what exactly is simping? Simping is often portrayed as excessive admiration or attention given to someone, usually of the opposite gender, often in a romantic context. But what if I told you that simping can be a form of self-improvement?

[CUT TO: Hamza scrolling through online forums]

HAMZA (CONT'D):I recently stumbled upon a community that revolves around self-pleasurement– OnlyFans. And there, I found this fascinating character named hornychimpmunk. Now, before you jump to conclusions, bear with me.

[CUT TO: Screenshots of hornychimpmunk's posts]

HAMZA (CONT'D):hornychimpmunk had some unique perspectives on self-pleasurement, and I decided to take my admiration for their ideas to the next level. I became the ultimate simp – constantly showing love and support.

[CUT TO: Clips of Hamza making YouTube videos]

HAMZA (CONT'D):I even made a video explaining why simping is, in fact, a form of self-improvement. It's about expressing genuine emotions, building connections, and, most importantly, evolving as a person.

[TRANSITION TO CONTROVERSIAL ASPECT]

HAMZA:Now, let's address the elephant in the room – why do some Jeffreys hate simps? Well, some argue that simping is seen as a weakness, a lack of self-respect. But I challenge that notion.

[CUT TO: Hamza addressing the camera]

HAMZA (CONT'D):Simping, when done right, is about authentic connection and support. It's not about blindly following someone but rather acknowledging and appreciating the qualities you admire.

[CUT TO: Clips of online comments criticizing simps]

HAMZA (CONT'D):Sure, there are those who exploit the concept, but that doesn't define the entire community. Simping can be a positive force, encouraging self-improvement and fostering genuine connections.

[CONCLUSION]

HAMZA:In the end, what's important is finding a balance. Simp responsibly, appreciate others, but don't forget to appreciate yourself in the process. So, what are your thoughts on simping? Drop them in the comments below, and let's continue this conversation. Until next time, stay positive, stay genuine, and keep on simping responsibly!

[OUTRO SCENE]

[Hamza smiles and waves as the video fades out]

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Putting the rope down for Hamza has saveth me! Hallelujah!

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
"Yes... Mhm, OK. That's good."
"Okay, little Adonises, come take a seat. The play is starting."
*Little Adonises take their place
Adoones
Adoones
Adoones
Adoones
Adoones
Adoones

Little Adonises: *Incoherent noises of excitment
Ms. Becky: "Settle down, Adonises, do as Jeffery wouldn't!"
Little Adonises: *In unison "Yes, Ms. Becky."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, IAMNOTANINCEL, 7zyzz7 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 32285 and Lookologist003
COME UNTO MY LAP JEFFREY!!!
Image 2
Image 2
Image 2

(Verse 1)In the moonlit night, where shadows dance,A tale unfolds, a mystic trance.Come unto my lap, Jeffrey, my friend,Where dreams are woven, where journeys blend.

(Pre-Chorus)Stars above, witness our embrace,Time stands still in this sacred space.Come, let the melody set you free,In the arms of the night, just you and me.

(Chorus)Come unto my lap, Jeffrey, come,Underneath the velvet sky, we'll become one.Whispers of the wind, secrets we'll share,In the symphony of love, we'll lose all care.

(Verse 2)Through the echoes of the night, we'll roam,In the tapestry of dreams, find a home.Moonlight's embrace, a celestial art,Come unto my lap, let the magic start.

(Pre-Chorus)Stars above, witness our embrace,Time stands still in this sacred space.Come, let the melody set you free,In the arms of the night, just you and me.

(Chorus)Come unto my lap, Jeffrey, come,Underneath the velvet sky, we'll become one.Whispers of the wind, secrets we'll share,In the symphony of love, we'll lose all care.

(Bridge)Close your eyes, feel the rhythm of our song,In the dance of the night, where we belong.Let the moonlight paint our desires,Come unto my lap, let passion light the fires.

(Verse 3)Jeffrey, my companion, in this enchanting night,Where fantasies bloom, taking flight.Come unto my lap, let your spirit soar,In the realm of dreams, forevermore.

(Outro)As the night fades, and dawn draws near,The memories linger, crystal clear.Come unto my lap, Jeffrey, my dear,In the magic of the night, let's conquer fear.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and HeightPilledum
wait this monkey has 2 MILLION subscribers
6 blue background blue shirt closed eyes clothes crying frog laughing open mouth pepe variant

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, HeightPilledum and Deleted member 32285
This dude is a phuckin idiot. Who listens to retardza

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 32285 and 7zyzz7
COME UNTO MY LAP JEFFREY!!!
View attachment 2589497View attachment 2589497View attachment 2589497

(Verse 1)In the moonlit night, where shadows dance,A tale unfolds, a mystic trance.Come unto my lap, Jeffrey, my friend,Where dreams are woven, where journeys blend.

(Verse 2)Through the echoes of the night, we'll roam,In the tapestry of dreams, find a home.Moonlight's embrace, a celestial art,Come unto my lap, let the magic start.

(Bridge)Close your eyes, feel the rhythm of our song,In the dance of the night, where we belong.Let the moonlight paint our desires,Come unto my lap, let passion light the fires.

(Verse 3)Jeffrey, my companion, in this enchanting night,Where fantasies bloom, taking flight.Come unto my lap, let your spirit soar,In the realm of dreams, forevermore.

(Outro)As the night fades, and dawn draws near,The memories linger, crystal clear.Come unto my lap, Jeffrey, my dear,In the magic of the night, let's conquer fear.

In the realm of growth, where shadows shape,A tale unfolds of a path to take.Come unto my lap, Jeffrey, my guide,In the journey of self, let's coincide.

(Pre-Chorus)Stars above, witness our ascent,Time transforms as intentions are meant.Come, let the rhythm of progress be,In the arms of change, just you and me.

(Chorus)Lift, Jeffrey, lift, like dumbbells in the air,Under the cosmic sky, we'll declare.Whispers of wisdom, secrets to share,In the strength of culture, we'll breathe the air.

(Verse 2)Through the echoes of ancient tales,In the weights of wisdom, where courage prevails.Come unto my lap, let growth unfold,In the forge of resilience, stories are told.

(Pre-Chorus)Stars above, witness our ascent,Time transforms as intentions are meant.Come, let the rhythm of progress be,In the arms of change, just you and me.

(Chorus)Lift, Jeffrey, lift, like dumbbells in the air,Under the cosmic sky, we'll declare.Whispers of wisdom, secrets to share,In the strength of culture, we'll breathe the air.

(Bridge)Close your eyes, feel the power within,In the dance of learning, where victories begin.Let the moonlight of knowledge inspire,Come unto my lap, let ambition transpire.

(Verse 3)Jeffrey, my partner, in this self-made light,Where improvements bloom, taking flight.Come unto my lap, let the spirit soar,In the realms of betterment, forevermore.

(Outro)As the night fades, and new horizons appear,The echoes of growth, crystal clear.Come unto my lap, Jeffrey, my dear,In the symphony of improvement, let's conquer fear.

why would anyone watch this guys videos, when andrew tate and jordan peterson exist, blud literally said nothing the whole video. this is most generic self help bullshit ever LOL and he hides his monkey ears under his bathrobe. what are his achievements other than being a shitstain eyesore?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and HeightPilledum
I can't believe this clown STILL has the whole Chad vs Virgin meme going on as a philosophy and gimmick to his audience...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Deleted member 32285