NEW JB FOIDS FRIENDS FUCKING HATE ME

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
They hate me lmao they keep telling me she doesn’t want me and shit but when I talk to her alone I get a completely diff vibe. Should I openly insult them or will that piss the JB off or be a cuck and take insults? I already told one to fuck off from me and her. She had no reaction

Just show them your BBC

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
they want u bro

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
They hate me lmao they keep telling me she doesn’t want me and shit but when I talk to her alone I get a completely diff vibe. Should I openly insult them or will that piss the JB off or be a cuck and take insults? I already told one to fuck off from me and her. She had no reaction
Nigger stop fucking with kids

• JFL
I need srs answers holy shit
Damm idk bro but who cares as long as you're hitting that pussy how you want to

Sigma male type shit innit

• +1
i bet the jb friends are whales

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885
Stop being a sissy nigga and throw insults back (only when they throw them at you). Talk about a dead relative and that will trigger a nerve.

Stop being a sissy nigga and throw insults back (only when they throw them at you). Talk about a dead relative and that will trigger a nerve.
BRO ONE JUST TEXTED ME SHE HAS A ‘whole ass man’. WTF IS SHE CAPPING. BC FIRST OF ALL OVER FOR THAT GUY BC SHE DIDNT EVEN MENTION HIM ONCE WITH ME :ROFLMAO:. SECONDLY, SHE MIGHT LEGIT BE LYING OUT OF HER ASS BC SHE MENTIONED IT SO LATE AFTER I KEPT INSULTING HER LOLOL

btw this is happening rn, so any replies might affect the situation from here

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
BRO ONE JUST TEXTED ME SHE HAS A ‘whole ass man’. WTF IS SHE CAPPING. BC FIRST OF ALL OVER FOR THAT GUY BC SHE DIDNT EVEN MENTION HIM ONCE WITH ME :ROFLMAO:. SECONDLY, SHE MIGHT LEGIT BE LYING OUT OF HER ASS BC SHE MENTIONED IT SO LATE AFTER I KEPT INSULTING HER LOLOL

btw this is happening rn, so any replies might affect the situation from here
She's lying. And even if she does have a man scrap with that nigga and go ape shit.

• +1
they dont take you seriously

• +1
just whip out ur bbc and penetrate all of them at the same time

She's lying. And even if she does have a man scrap with that nigga and go ape shit.
Nah it’s not worth it. I genuinely think she’s capping if she brought it up as a last resort
they dont take you seriously
Clearly they see me as a threat or smth. If they didn’t take me srsly they’d just laugh at me

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
My heart is pounding rn, I wanna beat the shit out of them on some high T shit. But I can’t bc their foids. Truly a lose lose situation I fucking can’t do anything?

It’s literally this happening rn I’m fucking raging I legit feel like a beast rn I would legit murder her rn if she was here