NEW KEYBOARD PICS!!! GTFIH!!

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
LEFT THE BASEMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 11 MONTHS AND BOUGHT THIS KEYBOARD.

WHATS HIS PSL???

@Proex @Toth's thot @GreenTea @JizzFarmer @Sergeant @Master

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6867, Ocelot, Deleted member 5052 and 10 others
rainbows me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, eyearea, Deleted member 10413 and 3 others
8 psl looksmatched with Eva Cudmore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, eyearea, Deleted member 9380 and 2 others
Mogs my $5 keyboard

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: eyearea, Deleted member 6723, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
What’s the point of buying a light up keyboard and turning them off when you can just get a cheaper one
CUZ I CAN FOOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: here, Celexawer, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea, Deleted member 10413, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
consume product

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Alt Number 3
DONT REACT. JUST REPLY :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 9380
great keyboard ngl but mogged by my silver switches ducky one 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 9380
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4671
CUZ I CAN FOOL
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth
HOW MANY TIMES TONY RECIEVING THIS SHIT. HE BOUTTA ROPE ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6997
Mechanicals me. Whats yr wpm score?
Also dont fill it up with jizz n pubes. Take it apart every once in a while n clean it up.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Mechanicals me. Whats yr wpm score?
Also dont fill it up with jizz n pubes. Take it apart every once in a while n clean it up.
TBH ION DO THAT STUFF MAN. I TYPE SLOW TOO. I ONLY BOUGHT IT CUZ MY CAPS LOCK KEY BROKE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5179
TBH ION DO THAT STUFF MAN. I TYPE SLOW TOO. I ONLY BOUGHT IT CUZ MY CAPS LOCK KEY BROKE

moneys me with me 100 lightyears old unbranded keyboard.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5179
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

• JFL
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
SUSSUDIO MOGS TBH

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
DO U KNOW SHIT ABOUT KEYBOARDS? I JUST PICKED ONE OFF THE SHELF TBH.. IS MINE ACTUALLY DECENT?
idk bro but from what I've heard like last year that was the fastest keyboard

• Woah
idk bro but from what I've heard like last year that was the fastest keyboard
BOUTTA SUBMIT MY KEYBOARD INTO A MOG BATTLE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Honestly kill yourself you ugly curry faggot
shut the fuck up you stupid piece of shit, ill drag you to hell and BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA YOUR SUBHUMAN DOG ASS SO HARD HADES HAD TO TAKE ME OUT TO FINISH YOU OFF.U FUCKING SUBHUMAN LITTLE RAT YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN PEDO FUCKER YOU PIECE OF SHIT IT'S OVER FOR UR SUBHUMAN ASS.I'll RIP YOUR YOUR VERTEBRAE, THEN PUT IT BACK IN UR SUBHUMAN VESSEL OF A BODY.
iu

shut the fuck up you stupid piece of shit, ill drag you to hell and BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA YOUR SUBHUMAN DOG ASS SO HARD HADES HAD TO TAKE ME OUT TO FINISH YOU OFF.U FUCKING SUBHUMAN LITTLE RAT YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN PEDO FUCKER YOU PIECE OF SHIT IT'S OVER FOR UR SUBHUMAN ASS.I'll RIP YOUR YOUR VERTEBRAE, THEN PUT IT BACK IN UR SUBHUMAN VESSEL OF A BODY.
iu
what a piss poor low iq attempt to roast, honestly a more effective 'dn rd' would have sufficed rather than this neurotic, negroid tier iq attempt at a rebuttal.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

what a piss poor low iq attempt to roast, honestly a more effective 'dn rd' would have sufficed rather than this neurotic, negroid tier iq attempt at a rebuttal.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.
didn't read

• JFL
Reactions: here, Deleted member 7125 and Alt Number 3