New mewing technique for people who need chin height

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Basically the same but instead of putting the tip of your tongue behind the teeth, bite down on the tip of your tongue and continue pushing forward and up with the middle part

This will give you chin height from the molars and back teeth not ever touching. It creates a gap between the molars and back teeth giving you instant lower third height

Also let’s the mandible condyle get displaced vertically because back teeth and molars aren’t touching (this gives you chin height in a few hours)

Thoughts on this?

There’s two major ways this gives chin height

1. Instant chin height from having space between the teeth

2. Chin height from letting the mandible condyle get displaced vertically from having space between the molars and back teeth and not letting them ever touch (takes like 1-2 Hours for it to get displaced)

I drew bellow in blue where the tongue would be

Attachments

• 60203ACE-F223-432F-8349-0C6BBAED379C.jpeg
    60203ACE-F223-432F-8349-0C6BBAED379C.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, RAMU KAKA and 5'7 zoomer
sounds retarded

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, 5'7 zoomer, copefuel and 1 other person
You are faking it. You want molars to be touching lightly, which would give your chin bone mass in the long run anyway.

You are faking it. You want molars to be touching lightly, which would give your chin bone mass in the long run anyway.
It’s not faking it because after a couple hours the mandible condyle will be displaced vertically and when you stop doing it chin height should be longer without even doing it (until u clench again)

imediantly there will be a huge chin height increase and that’s kinda fake(still works for pics)

But the mandible condyle thing is permenant until you start clenching with molars again.

The mandible condyle moves very easy

Last edited:
It’s not faking it because after a couple hours your mandible condyle will be displaced vertically and when you stop doing it chin height should be longer without even doing it (until you clench again)

and yeah imediantly there will be a huge chin height increase and that’s kinda fakeish(but it still works for pics)

But the mandible condyle thing is permenant until you start clenching with molars again.

The mandible condyle moves very easily
Just hard mew with chin tucks, you fucking little autist.

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas
How does this go if you have TMJ? TMJcels like me CANT bite down with our molars as this stresses our TMJ more (Our jaws feel the need to come forward, our body subconsciously juts) so maybe this can help?

How does this go if you have TMJ? TMJcels like me CANT bite down with our molars as this stresses our TMJ more (Our jaws feel the need to come forward, our body subconsciously juts) so maybe this can help?
Probably

but I’m no scientist. It’s just a theory I’m throwing out. Maybe some people who know their shit can comment on it

The mandibular condyle does displace vertically in height without the back teeth touching though. So that means more chin height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Is tmj always due to recessed and backward jaw? If so lifefuel.

This will just result in SFS from bruxism. Stupid idea

"Faking it" won't result in any appreciable jaw mass anyway if the maxilla has shit sagittal length. You need a Barrett tier maxilla for this to actually result in looking mogger from a jut.

This will just result in SFS from bruxism. Stupid idea
Almost 4k posts and still retarded. Light contact is not bruxism. Plus bruxism patients almost every time have an over developed maxilla.

Almost 4k posts and still retarded. Light contact is not bruxism. Plus bruxism patients almost every time have an over developed maxilla.
Show me a positive example of your theory then nigga

Show me a positive example of your theory then nigga
This is not a theory you brain-dead NPC. There are millions of threads on .org or the old ones, even Mike Jew speaks about it.

This is not a theory you brain-dead NPC. There are millions of threads on .org or the old ones, even Mike Jew speaks about it.
Muh find it yourself because I can't be bothered to back up my own claims

This is not a bad idea.

Could work in theory but imagine doing this 24/7 lmao tag next theory thread nigga

did loox delete his original account? i wanna see the posts

I'm not understanding what to do with the tongue, can you explain where I should place the tongue and on which teeth, please?