shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
GEAR 5TH AGAIN!!!! JFL AT RETARDS NOT THINKING ITS BEST ANIME OAT

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Ye the animation was god tier. Too bad next episode it’s a fucking shitty recap

Wan piss sucks.

baits used to be believable
Jesus christ I hate normie anime watchers I wanna gut every single one of you for ruining my space you absolute abominations.

Jesus christ I hate normie anime watchers I wanna gut every single one of you for ruining my space you absolute abominations.
i watched over 100 animes, still nothing comes close to one piece, single one piece theory on reddit is better than most animes

i watched over 100 animes,
Is this supposed to discredit that you're a normalfag? I bet you went on MAL and binged all the top 100 ranked animes then deluded yourself into thinking you have adequate taste of judging a show.

Is this supposed to discredit that you're a normalfag? I bet you went on MAL and binged all the top 100 ranked animes then deluded yourself into thinking you have adequate taste of judging a show.
no i actually despise mainstream animes, besides one piece none of them are interesting enough to keep me entertained, there r few exceptions tho, also i dont think i ever visited mal in my life

nigga watches one piece, kys retard

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
if i start watching it now, when will i get to the newest

I would rather watch love island than to sit and complete one piss

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
If u binge hard u could probably finish it in like 2 months or so
Mofo wants him to quit everything and binge an anime by a gook incel for 2 months :lul:

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Mofo wants him to quit everything and binge an anime by a gook incel for 2 months :lul:
Honestly he could do it sooner if he quit everything that might be a good idea

What’s wrong with “gook incels” I think they’re stand up guys