No one here had knowledge that needs gatekeeping

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Always cage when people say there gatekeeping smth. Guarantee its either water or cope no one has some secret formula for ascending. No one cares about you gatekeeping basic skin care knowledge jfl. Only exception to this hiding a cheap surgeons name. There are unknown surgeons which have great results for cheap prices

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Ether
either way, its over for the 80% of us

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
either way, its over for the 80% of us
True you ain't in that 80% tho as your 6,3. Impossible to be over at 6,3 unless you look like bo2cel

what about my favourite animes that no one knew about

• +1
well obviously everything in the looksmaxxing section is either fucking retarded cope or extremely obvious advice (aka, take care of yourself or something). Normie know everything there is to know about looking better: skincare, gym, hairstyle, surgery, botox. No one here is gatekeeping any information that is worth anything
Yet i do think it should be gatekeeped because while this website is about looksmaxxing its also a community and a way to talk about the blackpill. If this website start to get invaded by tiktok users say goodbye to any meaningful discussions.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, One Rep Max and heightmaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Ether
well obviously everything in the looksmaxxing section is either fucking retarded cope or extremely obvious advice (aka, take care of yourself or something). Normie know everything there is to know about looking better: skincare, gym, hairstyle, surgery, botox. No one here is gatekeeping any information that is worth anything
Yet i do think it should be gatekeeped because while this website is about looksmaxxing its also a community and a way to talk about the blackpill. If this website start to get invaded by tiktok users say goodbye to any meaningful discussions.
Yeah should be gatekept from outside users some people gatekeep from other users which even if their ideas was revolutionary and caused everyone to ascend. There's only 30k people on here not enough to increase competition

Yeah should be gatekept from outside users some people gatekeep from other users which even if their ideas was revolutionary and caused everyone to ascend. There's only 30k people on here not enough to increase competition
Thats low iq logic

• +1
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I have gatekept information, keep coping

?? Ye and what if one of the 30k people is a annoying tiktokker who share the information to 1.2 million people??

• +1
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I have gatekept information, keep coping

?? Ye and what if one of the 30k people is a annoying tiktokker who share the information to 1.2 million people??
It's almost definitely cope

They wouldn't do anything they all see looksmaxxing as a joke which is now dead

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
I disagree respectfully

• +1
Reactions: try2beme