New Predeterminism alt banned after 24 posts. (@TyroneMaxxer) CAGEFUEL LARP JFL GTFIH (GET THE FUCK IN HERE)

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
@Predeterminism / @Blkpill Godfather / @Moneymaxerr / @InfoScientist / @FeelingTheMog / @ChadpreetMaxxer / @Detona / @TyroneMaxxer

I feel like I'm living in a nightmare. I'm a black man, and all my life I've believed in loving whoever I want regardless of race. But now my girlfriend, who's also black, has told me she wants to get a white sperm donor so she can have mulatto babies with green eyes and lighter skin.

I know she loves me and I love her, but this is something I can't get behind. She's trying to argue that it's not racist and that it's her right to choose, but I just can't accept it. I feel like it's a rejection of who I am and my heritage.

We've been together for years and I thought I knew her, but this revelation has made me question our relationship. I feel like I don't know her at all. I've tried to talk to her about it, but she won't budge. She's even started talking about finding a sperm donor, and my heart just breaks at the thought of it.

I'm so confused and hurt. I don't know what to do or how to handle this situation. I'm scared that if I can't convince her to change her mind, our relationship will be over. I want to believe in her and trust her, but this is something that I can't get past. I don't know what to do.

Any advice?

Hi everyone,

I am a black male and I'm feeling really down because I don't have a BBC. I feel like all my friends are boasting about their big penises and I'm feeling very embarrassed about my 4 inch penis which I feel is significantly smaller than the other guys. I'm finding it hard to accept this and I'm having difficulty with my self-confidence due to this. Has anyone else experienced this before and if so, could you please share any advice on how to come to terms with the fact that I don't have a BBC?

It's really hard to accept the fact that I don't have a BBC and I'm struggling to figure out how to come to terms with this. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has gone through this and I would really appreciate any advice that anyone could provide on how to deal with this issue. How can I make up for my small penis?

Any advice would be much appreciated as I'm really struggling with this right now.

Thanks.

Jealous shitskin detected

blacks(my race) , and asian are more likely to shoot up schools

and whites dont fuck cousins lol, thats purely an ethnic thing

and keep coping for the fact whites mog all other ethnicities in EVERY genetic aspect, and their countries mog in every social aspect

you will never be white

and ur post just screams intense jealous, like a crying baby. funny to feel u seething at them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bro... please dont make me pull out like the 10 race studies, even one which is from last year

showing all races of women(including black women) prefer white men.

us blacks will never have white bodies, whites are taller, wider and therefore more muscle. they are taller, but also simply just bigger men.

whites iq mog us hard, and country mog us hard. in fact, whites literally made us their slaves cos we're so weak and powerless

we will never have a bwc, a pink dick which is attractive.

no woman wants a dick that looks like a piece of turd and is average/small like blacks and ethnics dick sizes

us blacks are shorter than whites by a lot

the top like 70 tallest countries in the world are all white.

the bottom 50, most are black

testosterone is linked to having good food, having no disease, and not being in sunlight zapping ur t levels all day.

aka the most developed countries have the highest T levels, and the shittest ones(our black countries) have the lowest T

whites are also the strongest race, and us blacks are the second weakest race. it is over

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When predeterminism gets banned! :

Paramount Network Kelly GIF by Yellowstone

AHAHHAHAHA FUCKING SO FUCKING FUNNY BECAUSE HE IS NAMED PREDETERMINISM SO (HIS) OUTCOME HAS ALREADY BEEN DECIDED!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :lul: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :lul: I AM FUCKING CAGING SO HARD AND FEELING THE MOG!!!! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: JFL JFL CAGE IM CAGING

Happy Animation GIF by Squirlart
Home Office Bird GIF by Juan Billy
Happy Love It GIF by Larkins

PREDETERMINISM IRL:

Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

PREDETERMINISM ON .ORG:

stan marsh GIF by South Park

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 22099, Manu le coq and 9 others
My condolences. Not even a pixel

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and sibience
Brutal cumskin wanna be ethnic so bad
-Chadpreetmaxxer
-Tyronemaxxer
:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Trilogy and sibience

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, capybara and sibience
@Predeterminism / @
Blkpill Godfather
@Blkpill Godfather / @
Moneymaxerr
@Moneymaxerr / @ I @InfoScientist / @
FeelingTheMog
@FeelingTheMog / @
ChadpreetMaxxer
@ChadpreetMaxxer / @ D @Detona / @
TyroneMaxxer
@TyroneMaxxer
What the hell why did he delete his original account in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: sibience
What the hell why did he delete his original account in the first place?

He made embarrassing posts about liking kpop guys and being jealous of them.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Detona isn't alt

• +1
Detona isn't predeterminism. Totally different writing style

Same beliefs, different writing.

Both always pulls up similar studies.

I always thought that was just predeterminism's non obvious alt where he doesn't try to obviously larp.

But yeah probably not him.

what being under 5'6 does to a mfker...

i 100% believe most mentally ill patients are manlets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and sibience
My reaction:

• +1
@sibience don't forget this account. Mirin the observational skills of my blasian bhai.
I only need one account to say RIP BOZO 🤡

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and sibience