New Rating System, the most accurate to date.

S

sitir

Iron
Hello I have always found the rating system on here, reddit or any forum to be very subjective. What if we could have people rate you on a mass scale, versus real people in order to give you an elo, think chess or any competitive game. Which is why I created Truemax.org. The most accurate and comprehensive rating system available period. Simply log in to the website, create a profile, pic your best picture and you will get rated versus other members. Members are randomly pitted against each other. You get a rated as much as you rate other people. I just created this so I don't have any percentiles, but once this becomes more popular I can release percentiles per elo, note 1000 is average to begin.
_________________________________________________________________________________

If there are any bugs or features you want added, just add it to this thread.
DALLE 2024 04 24 164147   Design a logo with a stylized letter R that is sleek and moder

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, Ondexxx and 4lt.Real
this ain't shark tank bitch ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, rand anon, fuse and 3 others
ur not gonna dox me with this right

ur not gonna dox me with this right

Screenshot 2024 05 02 05 51 59 455 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2024 05 02 05 51 40 343 comandroidchrome
can't sign in google or begin rating in mobile and on laptop too

Last edited:
site doesn't let me sign in
Screenshot 2024 05 01 180544

there's several websites like this..

• +1
Reactions: nathan
post examples of scores from pictures

and how are the scores getting judged

post examples of scores from pictures

and how are the scores getting judged
scores are judged by users, you are continuously randomly paired with someone and the viewer selects the more attractive person, then you will get a boost in your rating depending on the strength of your opponent.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
scores are judged by users, you are continuously randomly paired with someone and the viewer selects the more attractive person, then you will get a boost in your rating depending on the strength of your opponent.
cool concept actually, skimmed the post and thought this was another ai rating app

only problem is that this is still dudes rating other dudes

cool concept actually, skimmed the post and thought this was another ai rating app

only problem is that this is still dudes rating other dudes
yea if It gets big enough maybe girls will join though

those website rate differently than my site, I use an elo system

There’s a certain server u should know about if u want to objectively rate

• +1
Reactions: MrBossMan
Hello I have always found the rating system on here, reddit or any forum to be very subjective. What if we could have people rate you on a mass scale, versus real people in order to give you an elo, think chess or any competitive game. Which is why I created Truemax.org. The most accurate and comprehensive rating system available period. Simply log in to the website, create a profile, pic your best picture and you will get rated versus other members. Members are randomly pitted against each other. You get a rated as much as you rate other people. I just created this so I don't have any percentiles, but once this becomes more popular I can release percentiles per elo, note 1000 is average to begin.
_________________________________________________________________________________

If there are any bugs or features you want added, just add it to this thread.
View attachment 2893128
bro just watched the social network