New Saint dropped Cuffem 1 PSL

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Him and dizzy are Saint tier truecels sadly this guy legit gets the most negative reactions from every single person who sees his face. It never began for him

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: trueceI, zan, Variety Jones and 9 others
@Gengar be honest does he mog u?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Him and dizzy are Saint tier truecels sadly this guy legit gets the most negative reactions from every single person who sees his face. It never began for him

IMG 5975

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
feel bad for him ngl. looks like the predator

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Piratecel, arab_chink, ShowerMaxxing and 17 others
I have no empathy for a nigger who has had shit handed to him and gets to make money from sitting in a chair all day. He's also probably had sex before

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, sportsmogger, Deleted member 21048 and 1 other person
I have no empathy for a nigger who has had shit handed to him and gets to make money from sitting in a chair all day. He's also probably had sex before
Cope he’s giga truecel. He’s legit considered truecel amongst streamers who legit are subhuman JFL.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: Variety Jones and ElTruecel
Cope he’s giga truecel. He’s legit considered truecel amongst streamers who legit are subhuman JFL.
He brought his ex onto stream the other day, hes clearly had pussy before. But yeah he is subhuman asf she probably only did it for clout

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
He brought his ex onto stream the other day, hes clearly had pussy before. But yeah he is subhuman asf she probably only did it for clout
Tales his “ex” is just being nice and larping. Cuffem is Saint tier sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones
@Luffymaxxing

Over for subhuman negroes

This kid would bully niggas too it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and ElTruecel
how is that cope? i dont have a single drop of empathy for some streamer just cause he happens to be ugly
i hate ugly normies just as much as i hate average looking ones

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
how is that cope? i dont have a single drop of empathy for some streamer just cause he happens to be ugly
i hate ugly normies just as much as i hate average looking ones
Fair so do I. But regardless the reactions he gets for his face bro holy fuck he’s just getting mocked for his looks online. It is kinda funny though

no empathy, his life is incredibly easy.
social media propaganda has made it so all he needs is drip and NT and he can smv mog white MTNs

• +1
no empathy, his life is incredibly easy.
social media propaganda has made it so all he needs is drip and NT and he can smv mog white MTNs
Dude he’s hideous his SMV legit won’t get that high

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones
Have some empathy jackass. None of the “saints” asked for your negativity or to be born like that, Jesis

• So Sad

Look at all these replies making fun of him. It’s like no one has empathy in their hearts for what these saints have to go through everyday of their lives.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Variety Jones and ElTruecel
Look at all these replies making fun of him. It’s like no one has empathy in their hearts for what these saints have to go through everyday of their lives.
My replies were tame compared to the comments here

My brother was talking about how subhuman he was yesterday JFL

• JFL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Just being very ugly doesnt automatically make you a saint imo

St. BlackOps2Cel, for example, has an ethereal aspect to his looks

• Hmm...
Just being very ugly doesnt automatically make you a saint imo

St. BlackOps2Cel, for example, has an ethereal aspect to his looks
I consider anyone very ugly to be Saint because usually if ur very ugly aka like below 2 PSL and not deformed it’s due to having a certain aspect to ur looks.

Most conventionally unattractive people between 2 - 3 PSL have standard faces that people know are unattractive. Below is a more unique kind ID say

@EggKing voice opinions and watch the clips as well

fixable tbh

• +1
@EggKing voice opinions and watch the clips as well
A famous BBC who had several girlfriends is a Saint now?

Just like Schery6 he's a fakecel sexhaver normie, a true Saint is KHHV like bulgariancel or me.

A famous BBC who had several girlfriends is a Saint now?
Pity maxxed gfs don’t count. You really think someone who gets those reactions off regular normies on omegle wouldn’t struggle getting a gf ?? Lol
Just like Schery6 he's a fakecel sexhaver normie, a true Saint is KHHV like bulgariancel or me.
Nigger ur KHV you legit went on dates with a MTB and rejected her.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
But you said you were 2 PSL and Cuffem is about a 1.5 maybe lower tbh. He’s Blackops2cel tier
Is he really 1.5 PSL? I was comparing his features with mine. He has a way better lower third and a normal nose. He mogs me. So I think 1.5 PSL is too harsh, unless I am 1.5 PSL and he’s 2 PSL instead.

• Hmm...
Is he really 1.5 PSL? I was comparing his features with mine. He has a way better lower third and a normal nose. He mogs me. So I think 1.5 PSL is too harsh, unless I am 1.5 PSL and he’s 2 PSL instead.
I don’t think he has a better lower third than u tbh. You never mentioned anything about (well other than the mouth for Cuffem) low set cheekbones & a very narrow chin. Plus his nose is pretty flat so idk.

I don’t think he has a better lower third than u tbh.
What? You haven’t seen my lower third, have you now? So you cannot make such a claim.
You never mentioned anything about (well other than the mouth for Cuffem) low set cheekbones & a very narrow chin.
Well, I don’t know what kind of cheekbones I have, but I know my bones aren’t good, so it’s subpar. Not sure about chin.
Plus his nose is pretty flat so idk.
Yes, it’s flat but it’s normal for him because of his race, that’s why.

• Hmm...
What? You haven’t seen my lower third, have you now? So you cannot make such a claim.

Well, I don’t know what kind of cheekbones I have, but I know my bones aren’t good, so it’s subpar. Not sure about chin.

Yes, it’s flat but it’s normal for him because of his race, that’s why.
Regardless of all this the big difference is you would not get the same reactions he gets on omegle simply for his face. 2 PSL would be a standard truecel like Jay Z, Lewis Capaldi, etc. Cuffem is below that and I don’t think you’re as bad as Cuffem tbh from what you said about yourself. Even accounting for the nose

Regardless of all this the big difference is you would not get the same reactions he gets on omegle simply for his face. 2 PSL would be a standard truecel like Jay Z, Lewis Capaldi, etc. Cuffem is below that and I don’t think you’re as bad as Cuffem tbh from what you said about yourself. Even accounting for the nose
That’s simply false, because he does look better than I do, and especially in the areas I did mention. If I posted my face online, I’d be a saint.

• Hmm...
That’s simply false, because he does look better than I do, and especially in the areas I did mention. If I posted my face online, I’d be a saint.
Seems like tales JBs legit screamed when they saw him

He’s legit getting flamed by thousands of Zoomers online due to his looks
People express their opinions online more freely, especially Zoomers. They don’t react this way IRL.

• +1
People express their opinions online more freely, especially Zoomers. They don’t react this way IRL.
Fair but regardless he looks less than 2 PSL. I highly doubt you are below 2 PSL because not even zer0 is sub 2 PSL like Cuffem he’s flat 2 PSL nor is schery6(also 2 PSL).

Only mister sinister falls below 2 PSL. He’s actually B02cel tier

Fair but regardless he looks less than 2 PSL. I highly doubt you are below 2 PSL because not even zer0 is sub 2 PSL like Cuffem he’s flat 2 PSL nor is schery6(also 2 PSL).

Only mister sinister falls below 2 PSL. He’s actually B02cel tier
Well, all I’m saying is he looks better than I do. Which is true. I am not really concerned about where that places me on the PSL ladder.

Well, all I’m saying is he looks better than I do. Which is true. I am not really concerned about where that places me on the PSL ladder.
Ok who’s your looksmatch then in terms of facial attractiveness. Like are u the same tier as B02cel or what?

Those nig nogs reacting to him look the exact same

Ok who’s your looksmatch then in terms of facial attractiveness. Like are u the same tier as B02cel or what?
I don’t know. But he has height over me, and he’s white. That’s also two halos.