Status
Not open for further replies.
thank me later
how much can i except my skin colour to change via using hydroquinone

Suifuel
5 checkers roaming around
Biometric everytime you go to toilet

Thoughts and prayers
my jee examination centre had such a trash washroom thay I held my piss for 3 hrs + , nuke curry land ong

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, RAMU KAKA and nigkook
also what other softmaxxes could i do i have got height and decent forward growth nice eye area i was hoping to change my colouring thats why i posted here but everyone is being racist towards me instead of helping out

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook
my jee examination centre had such a trash washroom thay I held my piss for 3 hrs + , nuke curry land ong
10 mins biometric is worth it if u have hard piss man,
Ruins everything ngl
Piss anywhere you want in the toilet, piss on the walls just to troll lmao

also what other softmaxxes could i do i have got height and decent forward growth nice eye area i was hoping to change my colouring thats why i posted here but everyone is being racist towards me instead of helping out
go solve some cengage autistic pajeet

• Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l
10 mins biometric is worth it if u have hard piss man,
Ruins everything ngl
Piss anywhere you want in the toilet, piss on the walls just to troll lmao
the biometric wasn't even 2 mins long

go solve some cengage autistic pajeet
bro this site was made with a purpose of improving looks i am not even talking with u please let me get knowledge about wehat can i do to ascend , u might be very good looking with a good life , in my area i have darkest tone even darker than my family members so i thought i could change that

• JFL
bro this site was made with a purpose of improving looks i am not even talking with u please let me get knowledge about wehat can i do to ascend , u might be very good looking with a good life , in my area i have darkest tone even darker than my family members so i thought i could change that
Read these threads bhai, They have some good skin lightening and eye lightening guides.

MSM+LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C+ NAC + TRETINOIN + AZELAIC ACID + KOJIC ACID + NIACINAMIDE
MSM+LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C+ NAC + TRETINOIN + AZELAIC ACID + KOJIC ACID + NIACINAMIDE

Read these threads bhai, They have some good skin lightening and eye lightening guides.

bro i want to have a private conversation with u i have done few mistakes on this site please give me ur 10 min in private conversation

• +1
what is the order of these skin lighteners can we use them all at a same time

• +1
what is the order of these skin lighteners can we use them all at a same time
So
After eating your lunch or dinner, Take a vitamin c supplement and iv glutathione supplement.
Get a proper skin care routine like in morning
Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing.
Other stuff you can prolly do on sunday and saturday

ban this user

• JFL
ltn

• WTF
Hello
I am a new user , I want to know about my base for looksmaxxint and what would be possible for me
If u can tell me how to improve my colouring then that would be appreciated

I have given my front profile , side profile and a full body image to rate my frame
Here are my physical aspects
Age -17
Height-185~186 cm
Weight - 69.2 kg
Note : the front profile was taken by closing all the lights in room and using flashlight of back camera . My front profile is my real colour
Brutally mogging me

Brutally mogging me
Bro is my bone structure good ?
I am currently working on my physique after few months I will spend money on improving my colouring
I think colouring is my main problem

Bro is my bone structure good ?
I am currently working on my physique after few months I will spend money on improving my colouring
I think colouring is my main problem
yes, your bones are better than majority of the people on here but coloring and pheno are law.

just do as much as you can to fix ur coloring so you look less ethnic and more striking ur not recessed though which is good

You’re high MTN, Mid HTN with Chadlite potential but uou need some whitewashing unironically… if not you have to lighten lips ASAP!!! Try su gazing for “Hunter eyes” and workout forearms arm wrestling nothing else you’re dome

You’re high MTN, Mid HTN with Chadlite potential but uou need some whitewashing unironically… if not you have to lighten lips ASAP!!! Try su gazing for “Hunter eyes” and workout forearms arm wrestling nothing else you’re dome
what do u mean by high mtn mid htn ?

Hello
I am a new user , I want to know about my base for looksmaxxint and what would be possible for me
If u can tell me how to improve my colouring then that would be appreciated

I have given my front profile , side profile and a full body image to rate my frame
Here are my physical aspects
Age -17
Height-185~186 cm
Weight - 69.2 kg
Note : the front profile was taken by closing all the lights in room and using flashlight of back camera . My front profile is my real colour
Currycel it’s over ropemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61701
good side profile. brutal pheno.

@Gengar @Squirtle can u guys lock this thread

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Status
Not open for further replies.