NEW YEAR PLANS TO NOT ROPE

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
Since i am a turbomanlet (5'5) all this year trying my best to not rope but like everyone this year has been really rough for me and finally its over!

I want to ascend and mog everyone but at my height its just impossible! how can i cope?

Here are some things i started doing and will keep doing:

Started neck training: I want to look as manly as possible my face is pretty masculine but i can't be dominant since i literally look like a child infront of people so a thick neck is necessary to look dominant.

Side hustling: Starting side hustling is really something i am interested in but can't find a good niche tbh but i will try to start one with the help of this forum.

Make an aesthetic insta account: Good insta account is must in today's world need to look much aesthetic as possible and gain much followers as i possibly can.

Start new hobbies: Currently interested in chess since i am manlet i can't participate in an actual sport cause i am too high inhib and don't wanna get heightmogged by the chads that play them also i have to fight a lot in those games like football and need height in games like tennis, basketball.

Start to learn how to fight: Everyone picks on manlet first cause they are seen as weakest so i am gonna learn to fight so that at least i don't get pummeled.
Becoming religious: I realized God actually exists so i am gonna follow God and pray for guiding me to straight path.

Having better friends and community: Need better friends gonna leave this degenarate vile "friends" and get more wholesome and kind people as my friends and gonna find a good irl community where people aren't thinking of themselves.

This are the copes i will try to do as a turbo manlet since i am shorter than even girls so my face won't save me(i am chadlite in face with dark triad halo) so want to have as much copes as possible so that i don't end up roping this year guys do you think i can achieve all of this and not rope? do i have chance for people to like me? i know there isn't any miracle that gonna give me a looksmatched girl but at least i can cope enough right?

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Nick.Harte and kebab
Es ist aus

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan
Yeah i should just rope instead at this point
Nah

IMG 5957

what a nerd

• So Sad
Reactions: Pogin_chan
Imagine currently looking shit rn doing your best fixing yourself for 2024 when you got 24 days left

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan and Nick.Harte
Since i am a turbomanlet (5'5) all this year trying my best to not rope but like everyone this year has been really rough for me and finally its over!

I want to ascend and mog everyone but at my height its just impossible! how can i cope?

Started neck training: I want to look as manly as possible my face is pretty masculine but i can't be dominant since i literally look like a child infront of people so a thick neck is necessary to look dominant.

Side hustling: Starting side hustling is really something i am interested in but can't find a good niche tbh but i will try to start one with the help of this forum.

Make an aesthetic insta account: Good insta account is must in today's world need to look much aesthetic as possible and gain much followers as i possibly can.

Start new hobbies: Currently interested in chess since i am manlet i can't participate in an actual sport cause i am too high inhib and don't wanna get heightmogged by the chads that play them also i have to fight a lot in those games like football and need height in games like tennis, basketball.

Start to learn how to fight: Everyone picks on manlet first cause they are seen as weakest so i am gonna learn to fight so that at least i don't get pummeled.
Becoming religious: I realized God actually exists so i am gonna follow God and pray for guiding me to straight path.

Having better friends and community: Need better friends gonna leave this degenarate vile "friends" and get more wholesome and kind people as my friends and gonna find a good irl community where people aren't thinking of themselves.

This are the copes i will try to do as a turbo manlet since i am shorter than even girls so my face won't save me(i am chadlite in face with dark triad halo) so want to have as much copes as possible so that i don't end up roping this year guys do you think i can achieve all of this and not rope? do i have chance for people to like me? i know there isn't any miracle that gonna give me a looksmatched girl but at least i can cope enough right?
Come to Islam brother. You’ll find a good community in the masjid.

leg lengthening

Just betabuxx you’ll be fine

Get leg lengthening, take high, low body fat