Newbie gym question

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
Im skinny and i want to bulk up. Not interested in becoming shredded. I want to enlarge my skinny biceps. Should i gain fat before i start going to the gym? Like gaining around 5 kgs and start lifting?
My weight slightly below average for height btw

what the fuck?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, androidcel, Acnno and 8 others
what the fuck?
Im 100% serious.
My friend was skinny as fuck. He gained weight for a whole month before starting to lift. He got the results he wanted

Yup. Kill yourself OP

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Acnno and jefferson
Gain fat? ye do that man great idea.......

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BigdickAverageEthnic, Ethnicsmatter and 1 other person
5kg? If your doing a lean bulk you can get max 1,5-2kg of muscle a month.

Your friend bloatmaxxed.

Enough with the dramatic responses guys, I already said i'm a complete noob.
My questions is rather, how to bulk up rather than become shredded?

go watch some alphadestiny vids on yt

Find a good routine and eat 300 calories over maintenance. Find mantinence using thishttps://tdeecalculator.net/
I recommend this routine https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/jason-blaha-ice-cream-fitness-5x5-novice-workout

Go watch fitness youtube videos if you're still confused. You don't gain fat first then start going to the gym to "bulk up". That's literally one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Redrighthand
Literal foid IQ, just eat high protein and lift at least 3 times a week with a decent program and you will see results

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Zeta ascended
Literal foid IQ, just eat high protein and lift at least 3 times a week with a decent program and you will see results
Your low IQ bro, you need carbs to grow and protein to repair and maintain muscle mass.

OP bulk then cut. You will find it difficult to get big if your not eating enough and will lose mass when you cut but you must have sufficient mass so when you cut you still get a lean/athletic look.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Redrighthand
5kg? If your doing a lean bulk you can get max 1,5-2kg of muscle a month.

Your friend bloatmaxxed.
1-2 pounds, so 0.4-0.9 kg MAX as a natural noob.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I'll sell you my training program, just PayPal me 50euros and you'll look like Brad Pitt from Fight Club in 90 days bro srs

1-2 pounds, so 0.4-0.9 kg MAX as a natural noob.
Where did pounds come in? I've been gaining roughly 1,5 kg a month for the last 6 months.
Have lost fat at the same time. If your gaining 1kg your genetics are shit or you have been training properly over a year.

And I am natural. So sorry for you.

Where did pounds come in? I've been gaining roughly 1,5 kg a month for the last 6 months.
Have lost fat at the same time.
No you haven't

Unless you're going through an extreme puberty growth spurt. But you haven't gained 10kg of muscle in 6 months while losing fat.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nobody96 and CupOfCoffee
Have lost fat at the same time. If your gaining 1kg your genetics are shit or you have been training properly over a year.

And I am natural. So sorry for you.
Lol what? I'm talking about pure muscle tissue gain, a noob can gain about 2 lb of muscle per month when starting out and it slows down later. No, you're not gaining weight and losing fat at the same time unless you started out quite fat, it just appears that way to you. Get a few dexa scans if you don't believe me
@jefferson
Damn didn't see above post

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and jefferson
Lol what? I'm talking about pure muscle tissue gain, a noob can gain about 2 lb of muscle per month when starting out and it slows down later. No, you're not gaining weight and losing fat at the same time unless you started out quite fat, it just appears that way to you. Get a few dexa scans if you don't believe me
@jefferson
Damn didn't see above post

You guys can believe what you want but I know how much weight I've gained. I went from 64-72kg and my fat has gone down at most 2 percent. Dexa scans are unreliable. I've been in my body for many years I know how it looked beforehand.

I won't lie after those 8kg I'm beginning to struggle to put on the mass. I'll have to get strict with my diet if i want to get to my goal of 75kg and then continue to eat a lot to maintain that.

I have no need to lie to a bunch of incels.

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
No you haven't

Unless you're going through an extreme puberty growth spurt. But you haven't gained 10kg of muscle in 6 months while losing fat.
Haha either you are on gear or have Kevin Levrone genetics:D
You guys can believe what you want but I know how much weight I've gained. I went from 64-72kg and my fat has gone down at most 2 percent. Dexa scans are unreliable. I've been in my body for many years I know how it looked beforehand.

I won't lie after those 8kg I'm beginning to struggle to put on the mass. I'll have to get strict with my diet if i want to get to my goal of 75kg and then continue to eat a lot to maintain that.

I have no need to lie to a bunch of incels.
Otherwise a beginner can gain pretty fast muscle when your genetics are not complet shit

I've been taking turkesterone. I started a thread asking who else has tried it. I think I'm a super responder as my other mate had started with me and only gained 0,7 roughly.
Haha either you are on gear or have Kevin Levrone genetics:D

Otherwise a beginner can gain pretty fast muscle when your genetics are not complet shit

Funny thing is I was always working out hard and eating protein but I would smoke weed heavily everyday. Since quitting my body seems to have compensated for all that wasted work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nobody96
Dexa scans are unreliable. I've been in my body for man
Dexa scans are unreliable but your personal report from looking in the mirror is?

Just ask any bodybuilding competitor. They all get scans and each type has a different bf percentage with the same dude. And they would use the same machine and it would have a different reading.

I never stated I have lost exactly 1,666 percent bf. It's easy to see bf loss when your in the teens. It's not like I'm trying to sell a training regime ffs. You can believe whatever the Fuck you like.

I never came here to boast but I'm not gonna lie when I'm questioned.

Now stfu you Arab I'm done answering to you.

Why go to the gym when it's all about face?