@ngannou - self-hating curry or black person who calls mixed-race people and Latinos "white". Fucking delete yourself from this world you parasite.

@ngannou Just fucking kill yourself. Clearly jealous of MENAs/Latinos/mixed people
Calling someone very visibly mixed-race "white"
Reeks of curry self-hatred

Nigga chill

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
@sudanguy is another fucking self hating CUNT too. SUDANguy. Not surprised. Wake me up when he's Koreaguy/Colombiaguy/Egyptguy
Xangsane why do you get so angry about it?

calm down xang :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: its not nice to tell them to rope because of a simple thing like that

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I can’t post your IP, that’s doxxing.

See above, you dumb pajeet.
??
Shut up cuck
Please stop suckin ma dick man

Pajeets know Bharat is pathetic so they don’t dare to admit they’re from Bharat.
Bruv idk what "bharat" even means

Stop playing stupid games nigger because arguing with me doesn't do shit either prove it or go home son .

Bruv idk what "bharat" even means

Stop playing stupid games nigger because arguing with me doesn't do shit either prove it or go home son .
Keep LARPing Rajesh.

Jordan bharat
Fuck you talking about son??
Bruv you're literally an autistic schizo who jerks of to hurricane.
Call me bharat again and I'll end you

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane you're white

Fuck you talking about son??
Bruv you're literally an autistic schizo who jerks of to hurricane.
Call me bharat again and I'll end you
Pick one to fuck

partly

no i do not
So you admit you look white, therefore you should be able to have white privilege, in countries line Brazil, Portugal and Italy you'd be considered as White

So you admit you look white, therefore you should be able to have white privilege, in countries line Brazil, Portugal and Italy you'd be considered as White
I don't have white privilege here. Fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I don't have white privilege here. Fuck off
Because the expectations for whiteness here are way higher than the ones in real life, there are Dark Haired Swedes and Light Haired Italians, yet they're all white, including you

Because the expectations for whiteness here are way higher than the ones in real life, there are Dark Haired Swedes and Light Haired Italians, yet they're all white, including you
I am a person of colour. Shut up pajeet

• JFL
look at my olive skin, lips, brows, lashes, eye shape, hair texture
you have pink skin + every white person can have thick lips, eyelashes, that hair texture, eyebrows and eyeshape naturally, lots of white guys with naturally thick eyelashes and lips

you have pink skin + every white person can have thick lips, eyelashes, that hair texture, eyebrows and eyeshape naturally, lots of white guys with naturally thick eyelashes and lips
they buy them.

• JFL
no, those are my ethnic features they buy

• JFL