Nicotine, do NOT snus or nicopod if you have a long philtrum/vertical maxillary excess

O

OverFromTheWomb

Iron
Hey people, I'm an older guy, 28 now smoking since 13... I quit early last year but I felt mentally retarded without nicotine, constant brain fog etc. I tried vaping but my lifts were way better with my healing lungs so I discovered nicopods.

Nicopods and snus generally goes under your top lip against the gum, as a shortnosecel/philtrumcel I didn't really mind this but I didn't think it would have the effect it would have after 6 months of use.

My gums are fucked from smoking mostly but they havent repaired at all since quitting cigs and starting pods, but the worst thing that's happened is my philtrum area has actually dropped about 2mm... Which in my position makes me look like a 40yo from the nose down. Not sure if it's the nicotine or one of the additives but my top lip and philtrum are wayyyy more slack than they used to be. Just a word of warning to those using these products, stick them under your bottom teeth or along the bottom gum if you have any sort of extra length under your nose.
Hoping this shit tightens back up, caging at my reflection rn.

I legit apemaxxed by accident fml

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and magnificentcel
what the autist

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and OverFromTheWomb
what the autist
At your service, just thought I'd let people know. I'm an oldcel these days so my face reacts a lot more to environment than it used to, but this shit is deffo caused by something in the pods as about my only redeeming feature was a pursed upper lip now it lays flat like my 83yo father's lmao

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_
At your service, just thought I'd let people know. I'm an oldcel these days so my face reacts a lot more to environment than it used to, but this shit is deffo caused by something in the pods as about my only redeeming feature was a pursed upper lip now it lays flat like my 83yo father's lmao
Lol feelsbad.

Lol feelsbad.
Truth. But if I can save a zoomer I'll be happy. I've got kids of both gender now so my looksmax future is just about having fun now.