Ching Chong Chang clang

• WTF
Reactions: murdah
At committing crime

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, AscensionUwU, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
dont understand why asians are seething so hard in the comments when white men are the problem, not blacks. BMAF is one in a million compared to WMAF

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Costcosuperstore, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
dont understand why asians are seething so hard in the comments when white men are the problem, not blacks. BMAF is one in a million compared to WMAF
bro the first comment is a guy saying I feel biologically defeated. everyone knows niggers are inherently superior jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 64493 and 2 others
bro the first comment is a guy saying I feel biologically defeated. everyone knows niggers are inherently superior jfl.
IMG 6208 idek what black ppl did to asians, we’re not the ones cucking you and taking your women.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, reddotguy, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
Whites are being erased in America by mixed people. The current whites will eventually have offspring in which those offspring will choose bbc or Mexican and any other race.

The Jews are planning their own downfall because of diversity. Don’t kill me though I’m black

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, lilith and murdah

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lilith and WeiWei
Niggers can't digest milk, so they are inferior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, SidharthTheSlayer, lilith and 1 other person
Whites are being erased in America by mixed people. The current whites will eventually have offspring in which those offspring will choose bbc or Mexican and any other race.

The Jews are planning their own downfall because of diversity. Don’t kill me though I’m black
it’s over for whites. retards shouldn’t have colonized so hard. as you see with Japan a country can flourish with homogeneity and isolation. it will be interesting to see it all play out.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and lunin7
it’s over for whites. retards shouldn’t have colonized so hard. as you see with Japan a country can flourish with homogeneity and isolation. it will be interesting to see it all play out.
Yep, its over for europe.

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith
Wait till I bleach her, she'll be loving it

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
Colonization wasn't the issue. It was giving a crap about "raycism". Whites are cucks. Except for me.

Colonization wasn't the issue. It was giving a crap about "raycism". Whites are cucks. Except for me.
Whites arent really cucked, maybe americans but europeans are fighting back nowadays.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, RecessedChinCel, murdah and 1 other person
it was. I’m Italian for instance and our invasion of African countries gave them the right to play the victim card and ask for reparations. every country that thrived from colonialism suffered this same fate. America the worst because muh their ancestors were slaves for a couple hundred years. and now you see it everywhere. racism is low iq Jew propaganda. I think diversity is good when handled strictly. through procession. not like swedistan.

Water every black man knows gooks love bbc from personal experience

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Water every black man knows gooks love bbc from personal experience
holy fucking shit I’ve watched jav were they take bbc and the girl literally malfunctions. gooks are built for nigger cock:aheago:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

In the distant future there won't be any white, brown, or yellow people everyone will be a shade of tan. Theres no reason to cry about that lol

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
The guy is goodlooking. Women are loyal to no race they are loyal to HTN+ men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Costcosuperstore, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
In the distant future there won't be any white, brown, or yellow people everyone will be a shade of tan. Theres no reason to cry about that lol
mutts will rule earth

• Ugh..
BMAF is like super rare and it usually doesn't last that long outside of SEA but there are gl people in every race

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lilith and murdah
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RecessedChinCel and gooner23
asian people gotta be the most racist people
No theyre not, white takes the cake. Asians usually mind their business and arent opposed to other races.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
a

arent u white
it’s a fact. everyone will soon interbreed and everyone will be the same shade. I read a study when I was younger :rolleyes:

The guy is goodlooking. Women are loyal to no race they are loyal to HTN+ men.
What is this cope. This nigger is ugly as fuck. If this guy posted his face here he would be called a high tier subhuman at best. Just because you're black doesn't mean you have to overrate random normies
Screen Shot 2024 03 23 at 13232 AM

holy fucking shit I’ve watched jav were they take bbc and the girl literally malfunctions. gooks are built for nigger cock:aheago:
bwc only. Tyrone is Chad basically so he might as well not have a race

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and lilith
No theyre not, white takes the cake. Asians usually mind their business and arent opposed to other races.
i mean i guess specifically to black people, they're on opposite spectrums of culture and beauty standards, maybe in westernized asians that may be true

• +1
What is this cope. This nigger is ugly as fuck. If this guy posted his face here he would be called a high tier subhuman at best. Just because you're black doesn't mean you have to overrate random normies
View attachment 2814941
I think he's a mutt tbh. Kinda looks like the guy called Hideyoshi who's a manlet blasian Jap rapper lookm him up

• +1
Reactions: shabby890, lilith and murdah
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and WeiWei