niggers are superior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and SidharthTheSlayer
BMAF is like super rare and it usually doesn't last that long outside of SEA but there are gl people in every race

Lots of left behind blasian kids in Africa due to Asian workers going to Africa for work
Kinda sad tbh

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, SidharthTheSlayer and gooner23
I think he's a mutt tbh. Kinda looks like the guy called Hideyoshi who's a manlet blasian Jap rapper lookm him up
No surprises as to why he looks like shit.
He’s HTN and has dreads bruh
There is no universe where this guy is HTN. He has dogshit eyes and mediocre bones. Also this is Japan, since when are dreads a halo in Japan jfl

There is no universe where this guy is HTN. He has dogshit eyes and mediocre bones. Also this is Japan, since when are dreads a halo in Japan jfl
:feelswah:

Ok then bruh ur right she thinks his face is ugly and only wants his BBC. Face doesn’t matter for blacks anyway.

Ok then bruh ur right she thinks his face is ugly and only wants his BBC. Face doesn’t matter for blacks anyway.
Correct. The only reason why this post is making people lose their minds is because he's an ugly black with a stacylite in Japan.

The only reason why this post is making people lose their minds is because he's an ugly black with a stacylite in Japan.
Bro did u just call her a stacylite 😹😹😹😹😹😹

Dis da nigga says I can’t rate

Bro did u just call her a stacylite 😹😹😹😹😹😹

Dis da nigga says I can’t rate
I clearly said "in Japan". Looks like a strong HTB in the first coupla pics if we're going by international standards, worse in the third.

Damn first they dicking down the snow bunnies now they going after the cumskins' 2nd option (gooks). God bless niggers, cucking mayos all over the globe.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Damn first they dicking down the snow bunnies now they going after the cumskins' 2nd option (gooks). God bless niggers, cucking mayos all over the globe.
spot the indian (easy)

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Costcosuperstore, lilith and 4 others