Night in the Life of an Average Foid

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
A foid showed me 2 videos on her phone she recorded of drunk girls dancing and prancing around. She drank and had fun with her friends last night while I rotted on .org.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Deleted member 32285, stunna and 8 others
I hate women. Especially English women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stunna and thecel
just friday things

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Manletmachine
just friday things

Friday for me is lazily skipping torso day (Thursday is arms) at the gym and going to sleep without finishing the quizzes due at 11:59.

Friday for foids is partying, drinking, getting high, and interacting with Chad and Tyrone in a physical fashion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Lookologist003
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, LampPostPrime and thecel
What makes me feel better inside is that it doesn’t seem like they are actually having fun anywhere they go. They are constantly on their phones even around friends, their convos are shallow and end quickly, they are just pretending their lives are interesting but really it’s not that good. Same thing with a lot of guy friend groups too. They simply don’t have the personalities to be fun

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 30679 and 4 others
What makes me feel better inside is that it doesn’t seem like they are actually having fun anywhere they go. They are constantly on their phones even around friends, their convos are shallow and end quickly, they are just pretending their lives are interesting but really it’s not that good. Same thing with a lot of guy friend groups too. They simply don’t have the personalities to be fun

dweller cope

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test and Lookologist003
dweller cope
nah you just haven’t been around them for long enough. If it’s only foids it will get boring quick as fuck. When there are dudes and alcohol involved the parties are fun. The only fun thing about a foid is her pussy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, LampPostPrime and thecel
A foid showed me 2 videos on her phone she recorded of drunk girls dancing and prancing around. She drank and had fun with her friends last night while I rotted on .org.
Prime targets for slaying.
It’s so much easier to get a hookup from a drunk hoe.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and thecel
Lot of people are simply afraid to show themselves who they are really

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga, LampPostPrime and thecel
nah you just haven’t been around them for long enough. If it’s only foids it will get boring quick as fuck. When there are dudes and alcohol involved the parties are fun. The only fun thing about a foid is her pussy

what the fuck is this extreme male brained perspective

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, tallnegga, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Saen, Krakowski and thecel
sometimes i walk into a club and instantly get hit with the smell of becky asshole. smells like they threw up on their laps and just walked inside. my prada fragrance and i instantly walk out to smoke two marlboro reds and look at the moon. what have i done?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, brucewayne78, thecel and 1 other person
This. Norms are very boring with unoriginal low iq uninteresting ideas and takes

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, tallnegga and thecel
That's why you wanna be a woman???

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Lot of people are simply afraid to show themselves who they are really
Thats another part of it. Kind of like how everyone bullied nerds in the 2000s but then suddenly got into nerdy stuff in the 2010s once it got mainstream

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and thecel
a local girl I'm cyberstalking once uploaded a sexy video from her drunk houseparty. then switcfly removed it (either her friends uploaded it or she must have been drunk)

I've never crywanked as much in my life until that day

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and thecel
a local girl I'm cyberstalking once uploaded a sexy video from her drunk houseparty. then switcfly removed it (either her friends uploaded it or she must have been drunk)

I've never crywanked as much in my life until that day

I would’ve just raged out of envy from missing out on the fun she has

I would’ve just raged out of envy from missing out on the fun she has
Lol I've been to drunk house parties. If you aren't getting laid its not much fun

• +1
  • JFL
If you aren't getting laid its not much fun

Drunk = fun. Socialize = fun. Do you not find these fun? Then your brain is giga different from most people’s. We are not the same.

Are you a non-virgin? If so, we are definitely not the same. You got used to the luxury.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Your jealous because you want to be a foid but will never be one

• +1
  • Love it
Lol, that's what they all do, back when I was in college, the girls who lived in the campus dorm did that for every single night for 4 years - they either threw a party in their room, went to other rooms to party or hang out with guys, or go outside in bars, nightclubs, etc.

• Woah
every single night for 4 years

brutal happiness inequality blackpill

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.unsplash.com%2Fphoto-1509923261489-fd580b2d9051%3Fixlib%3Drb-4.0.3%26ixid%3DM3wxMjA3fDB8MHxzZWFyY2h8NHx8bG9uZWx5JTIwbWFufGVufDB8fDB8fHww%26w%3D1000%26q%3D80
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.squarespace-cdn.com%2Fcontent%2Fv1%2F5c86d25916b640167d5c4849%2F1564848175855-COOJQY3HGU888I9YZHHL%2Fcrowdphoto.jpg%3Fformat%3D1500w

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, LampPostPrime and Gonthar
Lol, that's what they all do, back when I was in college, the girls who lived in the campus dorm did that for every single night for 4 years - they either threw a party in their room, went to other rooms to party or hang out with guys, or go outside in bars, nightclubs, etc.

RAGE

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Drunk = fun. Socialize = fun. Do you not find these fun? Then your brain is giga different from most people’s. We are not the same.

Are you a non-virgin? If so, we are definitely not the same. You got used to the luxury.
You don't have to go to a party to socialize 🤣. Parties barely have any socializing either it's all drinking as an excuse to fuck and act crazy. Theres no getting to know someone when you can barely hear them over the music and both of you are hammered

I always preferred drinking with the boys back before my friends moved away/died

• So Sad
brutal happiness inequality blackpill
Well, no one stopped the guys from doing the same, sadly back then I didn't live in the dorm to have the same lifestyle, but I often visited my co-eds who lived there to hang out or go out with them, many bars and nightclubs around the campus also offered free entrance or free drinks to the girls, so they could easily go out every night to have fun without having to spend anything...

• +1
  • Woah
Lol I've been to drunk house parties. If you aren't getting laid its not much fun
but for her whatever she wants she can get. Remember that time that you were ultra horny for no reason? when that happened to her she snapped her fingers and got a 0.1% elite man to come service her every need, all for free, if she wanted he came knocking on her door she didn't even have to get dressed

• +1
Brutal

• +1
That's not right at all man. You are being so shallow.

There are also ass, tits and mouth too.

• JFL