Night out reports

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
So my mate brought me out for a fancy dinner at the high end restaurant in the city centre today, it was generous of him as always to pay for everything my transport, my drinks and my meal.

Our conversations were mostly his works and my relationship and his relationship. He kept bringing up that I should try Tinder saying that I could get a gf from there and told me all about the 20:80 ratios thingy on Tinder, and saying that I should atleast try it, he mentioned that although it’s hard but he says that I might be a special case. In hindsight, I think he knows that I have Tinder but larping as he doesn’t know it but maybe I am reading too much into it.

He says if I need any help with finding a gf, then him and his gf will be willing to help me either setting Tinder profile or IRL, although he is more convinced that Tinder would be easier for me than IRL. I kept saying that on Tinder girls just using it for hookups and he got silent for brief seconds before continuing saying that everyone’s intentions are different on Tinder.

He kept saying that I have had girls interested in me before why didn’t I escalated. I asked him later what he thinks that make me single? He told me that I am just not interested in a relationship.

Lastly we talked about gymmaxing he told me I am the type of guy that have good muscle building genetic with broad shoulders and low bf%.

It is so weird talking about these with normies friend, I think he’a lurking here on this site? If it’s true then (you) how did you end up here?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @WishIwasChico @aspiringexcel

So my mate brought me out for a fancy dinner at the hugh end restaurant in the city centre today, it was generous of him as always to pay for everything my transport, my drinks and my meal.

Our conversations were mostly his works and my relationship and his relationship. He kept bringing up that I should try Tinder saying that I could get a gf from there and told me all about the 20:80 ratios thingy on Tinder, and saying that I should atleast try it, he mentioned that although it’s hard but he says that I might be a special case. In hindsight, I think he knows that I have Tinder but larping as he doesn’t know it but maybe I am reading too much into it.

He says if I need any help with finding a gf, then him and his gf will be willing to help me either setting Tinder profile or IRL, although he is more convinced that Tinder would be easier for me than IRL. I kept saying that on Tinder girls just using it for hookups and he got silent for brief seconds before continuing saying that everyone’s intentions are different on Tinder.

He kept saying that I have had girls interested in me before why didn’t I escalated. I asked him later what he thinks that make me single? He told me that I am just not interested in a relationship.

Lastly we talked about gymmaxing he told me I am the type of guy that have good muscle building genetic with broad shoulders and low bf%.

It is so weird talking about these with normies friend, I think he’a lurking here on this site? If it’s true then (you) how did you end up here?
Nothing weird, seems to be a good friend.

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@andy9432 take his advice? Rely on Tinder over IRL?