Nightlife

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Walking around rn. Watching these NT brutes and sluts scream and run about. Someone like @Makeyousit needs to come and clean the filth of the streets

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Nah, we don't need a weak person like him to represent our movement. Just wait until @BrahminBoss hops on steroids! He'll be like a hellraiser from Bombay!

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Nah, we don't need a weak person like him to represent our movement. Just wait until @BrahminBoss hops on steroids! He'll be like a hellraiser from Bombay!
We need you EL!

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Eriot Lodger
God make my life great inc

Walking around rn. Watching these NT brutes and sluts scream and run about. Someone like @Makeyousit needs to come and clean the filth of the streets
Im rotting in basement

We need you EL!
I would get dominated into submission tbh. Only way that I, hypothetically, could ever do something like that is is if I had a gun and guns are impossible to acquire so, no...

• So Sad
Night life is for metrosexuals

Very honored

• JFL
id take a dogshit on you

• JFL