No animal, child, or woman can make you happy when

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum
You're blackpilled or constantly displaced as amog. there is no way, except if you look like a prettyboy and have a loving gf and a pet that love you, then its ok, youve won at life. but if you're high t brute and you get AMOGGED it's literally over.
id rather kill children and animals, that would give me such wile warrior pleasure.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
You can’t be happy as blackpilled person, just momentarily occupied

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1139, impure666 and 2 others
You can’t be happy as blackpilled person, just momentarily occupied
Well you can be happy, there's exceptions but if you're ugly, subpar, sub8 etc yeah then its truly truly brutal.
Unless your environment is not hypergamous, you will dwell in this and eventually it will take a toll on your health in general, every time I think of getting amogged my heart sinks and I get breathing problems unironically.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: impure666, Deleted member 656 and dogtown
Well you can be happy, there's exceptions but if you're ugly, subpar, sub8 etc yeah then its truly truly brutal.
Unless your environment is not hypergamous, you will dwell in this and eventually it will take a toll on your health in general, every time I think of getting amogged my heart sinks and I get breathing problems unironically.

Idk tbh I’ve never seen any happy blackpilled person on these forums tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: impure666 and Deleted member 656
Idk tbh I’ve never seen any happy blackpilled person on these forums tbh
there's happy 6.5 pretty boys with girlfriends, a very good high quality life style in great capital cities, and going to school or have jobs to top it, nothing unusual. I mean, its not that bad. I was talking about the extremes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
You don't need to be gl for dogs. They will love you like no woman could. Unless its your mum or nan or someone in your family

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You're blackpilled or constantly displaced as amog. there is no way, except if you look like a prettyboy and have a loving gf and a pet that love you, then its ok, youve won at life. but if you're high t brute and you get AMOGGED it's literally over.
id rather kill children and animals, that would give me such wile warrior pleasure.
dogs probably the only thing on this world thatll love you unconditionally until they die. try put 2 bitches in your boot and drive around for 3 hours, then tell me whos more happier to see you

gifs make me happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and dogtown
You don't need to be gl for dogs. They will love you like no woman could. Unless its your mum or nan or someone in your family
you completely missed the point of the post

you completely missed the point of the post
What is the point? That I cant be happy because of your conditions? Sounds like projection. I don't need any of that for something as abstract as 'happiness'

What is the point? That I cant be happy because of your conditions? Sounds like projection. I don't need any of that for something as abstract as 'happiness'
No you utter fucking retard. my point is, even if you're gl enough for a woman, an animal and a child to love you you will never be AMOG and thus never be happy
true happiness comes from mogging

No you utter fucking retard. my point is, even if you're gl enough for a woman, an animal and a child to love you you will never be AMOG and thus never be happy
true happiness comes from mogging
True happiness comes from mogging? What kind of logic is this? And you call me retard?

gifs make me happy

You can learn to stoically appreciate the things you have now like a gf you're fucking or cuddling even though it might not last, or mogging everyone in the room, etc.

That's why maximizing the frequency of these opportunities is key to increase happiness, and why self improvement exists in the view of any redpilled man

I can't speak for mental illness though