“No bro not my mom”

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
One of the most brutal black pills some of you have to accept is that ur mother/sister/auntie etc want 12 inch Aryan gigachad Dick
“No bro not my mom she prefers my dad:feelskek:” come on bro now you’re starting to cope
For me I never really gave a shit abt this I wasn’t protective of my mom this way but so many of u cope hard kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Isn't it water

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
my mom is a whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, lilrope and Marsiere214
My mom didnt want me why would I care what cock she wants :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, isis_Bleach, lilrope and 1 other person
My mom didnt want me why would I care what cock she wants :feelsbadman:
Brutal to think your own mother would probably reject you if you were the same age :feelskek:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214 and aBetterMii
Isn't it water
No ask normies this question they’ll cope
“No bro my mom isn’t like that:soy:she doesn’t crave 12 inch Aryan gigachad cock”
They’ll prpovaly beat u up just for pointing out the truth

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
i would sacrifice my family for 1 PSL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214 and isis_Bleach
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 18310, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
One of the most brutal black pills some of you have to accept is that ur mother/sister/auntie etc want 12 inch Aryan gigachad Dick
“No bro not my mom she prefers my dad:feelskek:” come on bro now you’re starting to cope
For me I never really gave a shit abt this I wasn’t protective of my mom this way but so many of u cope hard kys

I posted that in .is and they denied it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Those bluepilled faggots think they are blackpilled because "muh I hate women and I´ll go ER in maincrah" when they aren´t different from the average reddit soy. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and isis_Bleach
I posted that in .is and they denied it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Those bluepilled faggots think they are blackpilled because "muh I hate women and I´ll go ER in maincrah" when they aren´t different from the average reddit soy. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What a passive aggressive post

Jokes on you my dads chad :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
No cap, my mom left her betabuxx simp for my thugmaxxed poormaxxed drugmaxxed chad dad :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
No cap, my mom left her betabuxx simp for my thugmaxxed poormaxxed drugmaxxed chad dad :ROFLMAO:
She wants more than your dad bro
She just chose him cause he the biggest chad she found

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Your mom sister aunt grandma great grandma niece little cousin older cousin wife daughter all wants big Dick gigachad
Some are married to chad I’m aware :)

Many have taken Tyrone and chad cock im aware such as life they are women living in the west what can I do about it? Jack shit

• +1
She wants more than your dad bro
She just chose him cause he the biggest chad she found
Yeah she probably was quite the player in her young years :unsure:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 18244 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
my mom died of a heroin overdose

• +1
She was I fucked her
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Lookism Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret rates on Mumbai, and I have over 300 confirmed PSLs. I am trained in gorilla spotting and I'm the top shitposter in the entire .org spam forces. You are nothing to me but just another faggot. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, faggot. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of doxxers across the forum and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Akatsuki Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, faggot

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
What did u say😹