No brow "ridge"

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I have a masculine sloped forehead, glabellar notch, and no UEE but have no actual ridge on my forehead. It's completely straight from the hairline down to the glabella with no bump at all:

Userimage 1065930
Rugby player with a pronounced supraorbital ridge

Their browridges are forward grown and can be distinguished from the rest of the forehead. Is this just another subhuman Slavic phenotype feature?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
U want ur browridge to protrude a bit but not too much. Worst is flat though

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
yes, the browridge is like the chin of your upper third. The actual forward growth of the forehead behind it (frontal bone) is more of the mandible of your upper third. Which is why some guys can have deepset appearing eyes with a flatish looking browridge

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Fath0039, Slob, Pandora and 12 others
The Viper is gigachad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ascensiontochad, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted
from thread on lookism
I've been thinking about this a lot and autistically inspecting people with good brow ridges. let's consider the difference between these jokers with overgrown brow bones:
Skull-Reshaping-Picture-6a-300x300.jpg

Brow-Lift-Blog-2[2].jpg

Brow-Lift-Blog-3[3].jpg

and gandy or nessman

0c6f3952e85db188bd06884ed5c103b8.jpg

800full-simon-nessman.jpg

Note how mm (especialy nessman) brow ridge isn't actually protruding deformedly with a clear separation from the rest of the forehead like the subshits above. So why do MMs look so much better? Why aren't they bug eyed when their brow ridge is obviously not huge? It's becase their entire upper skull is shifted forward in comparison to the former dolicocephalic cuck subhumans.

If you have any dolicocephaly, then the reason behind your shit brow is that your entire upper skull, forehead and brow included, are too far back. This goes hand in hand with dolicocephaly being a cuck trait and lack of brow being a cuck trait. it's one and the same for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero and Blackgymmax
from thread on lookism
I've been thinking about this a lot and autistically inspecting people with good brow ridges. let's consider the difference between these jokers with overgrown brow bones:

Brow-Lift-Blog-2[2].jpg

Brow-Lift-Blog-3[3].jpg

and gandy or nessman

Note how mm (especialy nessman) brow ridge isn't actually protruding deformedly with a clear separation from the rest of the forehead like the subshits above. So why do MMs look so much better? Why aren't they bug eyed when their brow ridge is obviously not huge? It's becase their entire upper skull is shifted forward in comparison to the former dolicocephalic cuck subhumans.

If you have any dolicocephaly, then the reason behind your shit brow is that your entire upper skull, forehead and brow included, are too far back. This goes hand in hand with dolicocephaly being a cuck trait and lack of brow being a cuck trait. it's one and the same for the most part.
Gandy has a visible "ridge" or notch though. I have a sloped forehead like Gandy so don't think it's because my skull is too far back.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Same, how to fix that

Gandy has a visible "ridge" or notch though. I have a sloped forehead like Gandy so don't think it's because my skull is too far back.
the forehead maybe just is forward grown making the ridge less visible despite it being sloped, the forehead is just shifted forward
you said you have a good glabellar notch so

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7725 and volcelfatcel
the forehead maybe just is forward grown making the ridge less visible despite it being sloped, the forehead is just shifted forward
you said you have a good glabellar notch so
Never began my forehead is flat :feelsrope:

• So Sad
from thread on lookism

Brow-Lift-Blog-2[2].jpg

Brow-Lift-Blog-3[3].jpg

and gandy or nessman

Is the top forhesd bettter or a flat one?

• +1
I have this to

it looks good imo

30F21165 262D 41D1 96AF 00AB4FF974EB

How common are brown ridges in brown people @Preston @StrangerDanger. Went to this community thing and none of em bug eyed nighas seemed to have one

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
How common are brown ridges in brown people @Preston @StrangerDanger. Went to this community thing and none of em bug eyed nighas seemed to have one
Most people have round recessed browridges. I rarely see a very angular one irl

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 7725 and StrangerDanger
yes, the browridge is like the chin of your upper third. The actual forward growth of the forehead behind it (frontal bone) is more of the mandible of your upper third. Which is why some guys can have deepset appearing eyes with a flatish looking browridge
@Korea

high iq post good analogy thoughts?

@StrangerDanger @EverythingMattersCel

thoughts?

@Korea what influneces frontal bone growth?

• +1
Reactions: Korea and StrangerDanger
@Korea

high iq post good analogy thoughts?

@StrangerDanger @EverythingMattersCel

thoughts?

@Korea what influneces frontal bone growth?
being caucasian
genetics GIF by MIT

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Korea
In the end being born caucasian makes this whole process a WHOLE lot easier.
how so?

define frontal bone "forward growth".

On discord we mainly talking about how the browridge was everything lol

• +1
Not all caucasians have this, shitty take

I should've only pinged @Korea

mogs you hard
northwestern europeans*
weve already talked about this, recessed forehead and forward grown ones

• +1
Reactions: Korea and AscendingHero
Not all caucasians have this, shitty take

I should've only pinged @Korea

mogs you hard
I honestly think he was talking about having a sloping 4hed, not just the browridge.

Right? @StrangerDanger ?

Then, in that case he's totally right

• +1
weve already talked about this, recessed forehead and forward grown ones
It's an interesting topic and no one has properly explained it.

@Korea has some good things to say about it on discord debuking some of prestons misinformative posts on the topic

but there's still more to uncover

"recessed forehead" usually means a high set 404 browridge.

But i've seen foreheads with the entire structure more forwardly posiioned. @Korea clear the confusion for me man

how so?

define frontal bone "forward growth".

On discord we mainly talking about how the browridge was everything lol
I really have no idea about "frontal bone" forward growth since that impression is really determined by how prominent and low set your browridge is.

If it's something besides that, I really have no clue.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Wow that's pretty profound take.

The opposite applies to me- decent browridge but eyes look bulging

Must be my forehead

• +1
If it's something besides that, I really have no clue.
Lol back to the studies and diagrams for you then

@StrangerDanger enlighten him

• +1
  • Love it
I honestly think he was talking about having a sloping 4hed, not just the browridge.

Right? @StrangerDanger ?

Then, in that case he's totally right
not shape, its about it being forward grown relative to the entire face

recessed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and AscendingHero
from thread on lookism

Brow-Lift-Blog-2[2].jpg

Brow-Lift-Blog-3[3].jpg

and gandy or nessman

I think what's he trying to say is browridge is needed but it's more about the position of the entire uppper third saggitaly relative to the rest of your face+lowset browridge that's aesthetic

than having a flat upper third relative to the rest of your face and having the "chin" of the upper third (browridge) being ogre

• +1
brow "ridge" is an ogre trait

looks more aesthetic and high class without the "ridge"

Another Franfurt Plane pill?

This is definetly noticible IRL too, I've seen a ton of the "Recessed" examples in daily life.
Majority of people have recessed.

Never seen or likely never will seen someone with a square nw0 hairline with light blue eyes, dense brows, a smooth projectiong browridge that's causes shadows around the eyes without being ogre whilst having a forward grown frontal bone (supraorbitals in entirey and entire forehead)

ALL AT ONCE +good lashes

=Gigachad trait^^

• +1

Never seen or likely never will seen someone with a square nw0 hairline with light blue eyes, dense brows, a smooth projectiong browridge that's causes shadows around the eyes without being ogre whilst having a forward grown frontal bone (supraorbitals in entirey and entire forehead)

ALL AT ONCE +good lashes

=Gigachad trait^^

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 15827
@Korea i showed you this pic on discord and you thought his upper third was ogre and it was his browridge giving him that upper third depth.

These examples clearly have some glabellar bossing especially the latter one+sharp nasofrontal further masculinizing the upper third in comparison to nessman

Importance of nasal bridge in creating a masculine and sharp nasofrontal courtesy of this godly morph by @Kingkellz

Notice the increase in glabellar bossing too.

Looks like a Roman/Greek God in the 2nd one. Waaay more dimorphic

Another blackpill for ya:blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski, StrangerDanger and Korea
The Asian is a picture perfect example of having a recessed flat forehead but having exaggerated supraorbital ridge/glabellar growth

Looks ogre and unaesthetic

Ideally you need both

How to fix this though? I lack in both:feelsrope:

Browridge height + nasal bridge and nasal projection is also underrated here too

• +1
@Korea i showed you this pic and you thought his upper third was ogre and it was his browridge giving him that upper third depth.
Well, I was technically right, but had the wrong terms.
These examples clearly have some glabellar bossing especially the latter one+sharp nasofrontal further masculinizing the upper third in comparison to nessman

View attachment 1657249
Yup.
Importance of nasal bridge in creating a masculine and sharp nasofrontal courtesy of this godly morph by @Kingkellz
View attachment 1657251View attachment 1657253

Like we talked in PM's, yea by default a sharper nasofrontal is better, this shit just looks plain ugly on nessman.

• +1
How to fix this though? I lack in both:feelsrope:

Browridge height + nasal bridge and nasal projection is also underrated here too
Bone Graft to the Nasion, sorry about the browridge tho, not really sure there's a fix.

Maybe reverse bleph?

this is minimum browridge for woman bro....

Attachments

• haartransplantation.png
    haartransplantation.png
    367.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sexually Disabled and StrangerDanger
Well, I was technically right, but had the wrong terms.
I dont think he looks ogre, looks very aesthetic imo and his browridge isnt even that large (maybe it is but it's just the camouflauge effect by his forward grown forehead idk)
Like we talked in PM's, yea by default a sharper nasofrontal is better, this shit just looks plain ugly on nessman.
@Kingkellz thoughts? lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky and Korea
Bone Graft to the Nasion, sorry about the browridge tho, not really sure there's a fix.

Maybe reverse bleph?
No my nasal bridge is good but my forehead is "recessed".

compared to high class moggers like marlon brando

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Korea

ALL AT ONCE +good lashes

=Gigachad trait^^
It's mainly typical among Northern Europeans and few other Caucasians (mixed race too), pretty much nonexistent in other races (Asians always have recessed ones, africans usually too but they're diverse people so more exceptions

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Korea and AscendingHero
I dont think he looks ogre, looks very aesthetic imo and his browridge isnt even that large (maybe it is but it's just the camouflauge effect by his forward grown forehead idk)
Bruh lol, he's literall in the "Recessed" portion.
@Kingkellz thoughts? lol
I'm right, just don't have a depressed nasion and u'll be fine.
No my nasal bridge is good but my forehead is "recessed".

compared to high class moggers like marlon brando
ohhhh, then yea, I got no idea.

• Hmm...
It's mainly typical among Northern Europeans and few other Caucasians (mixed race too), pretty much nonexistent in other races (Asians always have recessed ones, africans usually too but they're diverse people so more exceptions
Damn another W for Caucasoids, Mixed race people with good euro ancestry and few African Outliers

Im going to crack this code before the dawn of the year. This forehead growth thing specifically and what causes it besides genes.

Cause i've seen many caucasoids without it.

• +1
@
Korea
@Korea i showed you this pic on discord and you thought his upper third was ogre and it was his browridge giving him that upper third depth.
His upper third isn’t ogre. It looks really good. It’s the pathetic lower third which makes it look comically big and dimorphic in comparison

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Korea and AscendingHero
His upper third isn’t ogre. It looks really good. It’s the pathetic lower third which makes it look comically big and dimorphic in comparison
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID TO @Korea on discord. Literally word for word lol

This is what happens on upper thirds like that (projectiong frontal bone+good browridge position/height+projecting nasal bridge and you fix the cranial dystrophy

Famous messi moprh anteface vs recession

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, StrangerDanger and Korea

View attachment 1657249

View attachment 1657251View attachment 1657253

Glabella is so important, arguably more important than browridge imo as long as you have a forward grown forehead. It's what gives that angular nasofrontal angle with deep infraglabellar notch. Go watch your profile in the mirror and pull the skin over the glabella and it instantly becomes more angular if it wasnt already

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, AscendingHero and Korea
Glabella is so important, arguably more important than browridge imo as long as you have a forward grown forehead. It's what gives that angular nasofrontal angle with deep infraglabellar notch. Go watch your profile in the mirror and pull the skin over the glabella and it instantly becomes more angular if it wasnt already
Glabella is part of the supraorbital ridge (browridge) though

FUCK imagine having optimal forehead positon, hairline shape AND a good glabellar bossing:feelsohh:

• +1