No brow "ridge"

Glabella is part of the supraorbital ridge (browridge) though

FUCK imagine having optimal forehead positon, hairline shape AND a good glabellar bossing:feelsohh:

yes but some have more roundish ones while there are others with sharp glabellas that creates acute nasofrontal angles

probably affected by the nasion projection aswell

IMG 20220501 110331
my browbone is always protuding my friend always call me mascular due to my forehead does it look good

Mine is completely flat and makes my eyebrows high set. Strange part is I have no UEE and have a big glabellar notch.
Why haven’t you been permabanned yet

brow "ridge" is an ogre trait

looks more aesthetic and high class without the "ridge"
Cope, men see you as a pussy and women don’t like you either because you look like a pussy. It only looks bad when the rest of the head didn’t grow forward enough.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 7725
from thread on lookism
I've been thinking about this a lot and autistically inspecting people with good brow ridges. let's consider the difference between these jokers with overgrown brow bones:
Skull-Reshaping-Picture-6a-300x300.jpg

Brow-Lift-Blog-2[2].jpg

Brow-Lift-Blog-3[3].jpg

and gandy or nessman

0c6f3952e85db188bd06884ed5c103b8.jpg

800full-simon-nessman.jpg

Note how mm (especialy nessman) brow ridge isn't actually protruding deformedly with a clear separation from the rest of the forehead like the subshits above. So why do MMs look so much better? Why aren't they bug eyed when their brow ridge is obviously not huge? It's becase their entire upper skull is shifted forward in comparison to the former dolicocephalic cuck subhumans.

If you have any dolicocephaly, then the reason behind your shit brow is that your entire upper skull, forehead and brow included, are too far back. This goes hand in hand with dolicocephaly being a cuck trait and lack of brow being a cuck trait. it's one and the same for the most part.
@sasukeisgorgeous
@ccwwarrior post that gif again