No one cares about men

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Yes not even other men care about you and women can't even think of us because for them we don't exist. Women couldn't care less of you being in the same class, they don't even think about men at all your presence is absolutely unexistent. They aren't looking at men at all and live their lifes like if only women existed.

A woman discovers men when any of them tries to talk with her but that's not even welcome because they don't actually need you. And for other men unless you share the same interests, they don't give a fuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, murdah, RichmondBread and 3 others
Obvious, men are disposable women are not, until artificial wombs get created it will be like this

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Autismcel
Yes not even other men care about you and women can't even think of us because for them we don't exist. Women couldn't care less of you being in the same class, they don't even think about men at all your presence is absolutely unexistent. They aren't looking at men at all and live their lifes like if only women existed. A woman discovers men when any of them tries to talk with her but that's not even welcome because they don't actually need you. And for other men unless you share the same interests, they don't give a fuck believe me.
I honestly disagree with this

Obvious, men are disposable women are not, until artificial wombs get created it will be like this
The only way men with good genetics to reproduce is by forming a family, they cannot spread godly genetics and create superior humans because women have to spend 9 months in the hospital and another 20 years taking care of her child. Chad who is desired by most women can only share his genetics with one and reproduce another Chad.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
I honestly disagree with this
Why?

The only people who should truly care about you would be your close family? Everybody else? They dont give a fuck.
How many people would cry if you died tomorrow? How many people check up on men asking "hey how are you"? You could tell people that you are feeling depressed and people would laugh at you.

No one gives a fuck about men, unless you are good looking and non NT, where all the pretty girls will feel sad for him because "oh he was so cute".

See if an ugly man dies how many people are willing to post him on his IG stories.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and Klasik01
The only way men with good genetics to reproduce is by forming a family, they cannot spread godly genetics and create superior humans because women have to spend 9 months in the hospital and another 20 years taking care of her child. Chad who is desired by most women can only share his genetics with one and reproduce another Chad.
Pump and dump exists

Chad doesn’t settle down, Chad impregnates hundreds of women, then the women finds some beta, usually one of their orbiters who stuck around hoping for a chance, to raise the kids and financially support her

Why?

The only people who should truly care about you would be your close family? Everybody else? They dont give a fuck.
How many people would cry if you died tomorrow? How many people check up on men asking "hey how are you"? You could tell people that you are feeling depressed and people would laugh at you.

No one gives a fuck about men, unless you are good looking and non NT, where all the pretty girls will feel sad for him because "oh he was so cute".

See if an ugly man dies how many people are willing to post him on his IG stories.
Even if that were entirely true and it isn’t does it really matter who gaf about u or if anyone gaf about u. The brutal reality is people don’t care about each other it’s not something that’s exclusive to men

Chad doesn’t settle down, Chad impregnates hundreds of women, then the women finds some beta, usually one of their orbiters who stuck around hoping for a chance, to raise the kids and financially support her
Pump and dump exists
Yeah but Chad will have to send money for a lot of years for that betabuxxer family. That's not something he would desire, not even the woman. A single mother should stay single unless her new boyfriend doesn't want to contribute anything to Chad's son. No man should be taking care of another child who's not his son because the mother was a whore.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Yeah but Chad will have to send money for a lot of years for that betabuxxer family. That's not something he would desire, not even the woman. A single mother should stay single unless her new boyfriend doesn't want to contribute anything to Chad's son.
Chad won’t have to send shit lmao, the beta pays, I’m talking about real genuine chad, not just some faggot that knocks up some whore at a club

Chad won’t have to send shit lmao, the beta pays, I’m talking about real genuine chad, not just some faggot that knocks up some whore at a club
I know a lot of these stories of single women with 2 kids, lol foids life is a disaster all due to their dumb emotional brain who preffers bad boys and Chads this is what they deserve. They should remain single!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, viniciz, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
everything women do is for HTN+.

Women constantly think about HTN+.

You’re coping hard son.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I know a lot of these stories of single women with 2 kids, lol foids life is a disaster all due to their dumb brain who preffers bad boys and Chads this is what they deserve. They should remain single!!
Fuck em good, unfortunately these women usually manage to find some beta to come in and “save a hoe” but ye fuck these women

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik01
Fuck em good, unfortunately these women usually manage to find some beta to come in and “save a hoe” but ye fuck these women
Then the problem of this world are simps, cucks and betabuxxers. They were incels until 30 and out of nowhere women want them lol

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, Costcosuperstore and <6PSLcel
Then the problem of this world are simps, cucks and betabuxxers. They were incels until 30 and out of nowhere women want them lol
True, because most men genuinely prefer to be betas, cucks and providers than to be lonely, fucking pathetic

• WTF
Reactions: Klasik01
Yes not even other men care about you and women can't even think of us because for them we don't exist. Women couldn't care less of you being in the same class, they don't even think about men at all your presence is absolutely unexistent. They aren't looking at men at all and live their lifes like if only women existed. A woman discovers men when any of them tries to talk with her but that's not even welcome because they don't actually need you. And for other men unless you share the same interests, they don't give a fuck believe me.
One discovered me a couple years ago in an Aldi parking when I punched her in the fucking face after she talked shit to me and made the mistake of getting out of her car then trying to hit me, thinking I wouldn't hit back. She's and I are both very very lucky that her boyfriend forced me to deal with him too before some random man tackled me off off him breaking one of my ribs. Had I been unhindered I probably would have gone to disfigure her after. Being a woman and hitting me, even a little bit, because you think I won't hit back fills me with quick and unfathomable rage. I can't stand when people assume another person holds the same values.

• Woah
This is why I hate women

• Love it
One discovered me a couple years ago in an Aldi parking when I punched her in the fucking face after she talked shit to me and made the mistake of getting out of her car then trying to hit me, thinking I wouldn't hit back. She's and I are both very very lucky that her boyfriend forced me to deal with him too before some random man tackled me off off him breaking one of my ribs. Had I been unhindered I probably would have gone to disfigure her after. Being a woman and hitting me, even a little bit, because you think I won't hit back fills me with quick and unfathomable rage. I can't stand when people assume another person holds the same values.
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I do, my DMs are open if you’re having a bad day!

"No man is an island"

More like all men are an island. As a man you are alone

Being a man is a joke, only at HTN+ can you live slightly decent, but women no matter their looks level will have all the advantages over you in today’s society. Better grades, more university opportunities, more work opportunities, more willingness for help from strangers, better pay, less likely to be victims of physical violece and assault, less suicide rates for obvious reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik01
"No man is an island"

More like all men are an island. As a man you are alone

Being a man is a joke, only at HTN+ can you live slightly decent, but women no matter their looks level will have all the advantages over you in today’s society. Better grades, more university opportunities, more work opportunities, more willingness for help from strangers, better pay, less likely to be victims of physical violece and assault, less suicide rates for obvious reasons.
Bro when I tell you 2 LTN and MTN dudes have been talking with a subhuman foid is not a joke, they were actually having a deep conversation. But it's over if you try to do the same to a HTB being a LTN.

I cannot cope with the fact that even ugly women get men validation but I don't receive anything, foids never gave me any type of real affection.

Last edited:
I do, my DMs are open if you’re having a bad day!
I don't feel sad, I'm just dissapointed at how boring life is you can't achieve anything if not privileged otherwise you'll have to suffer in order to get something.

you'll have to suffer in order to get something.
that’s how life is for most people, I like to describe it as going through hell to get to heaven

• +1
that’s how life is for most people, I like to describe it as going through hell to get to heaven
"Heaven" is a cope invented by powerful people to keep the majority alive, without God this world wouldn't have any aim. People believe natural justice exists to forget about their problems, hope is another mind cope.

"Heaven" is a cope invented by powerful people to keep the majority alive, without God this world wouldn't have any aim. People believe natural justice exists to forget about their problems, hope is another mind cope.
Not really, most abrahamic religions came to rise through downtrodden people, and I just gave an analogy you’re not actually going from hell to heaven haha

Not true. You'll find a girl one day brother. I believe in you.

And under basic politeness by the general public, ugly women are viewed and treated just as badly as ugly men.

hit niggers in the head with a hammer

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and FacialStructure404