no one cares about sub-mtn and manlet men

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
literally its just the truth sub-mtn men kill themselves every day but no one cares the second hexum killed himself everyone was mourning it.

It does not matter if you die protecting your women or diet burning alive society would literally empathise more with an injured dog.

fuck everything fuck everyone dont care about anyone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, aspiringexcel, Mog3D and 3 others
ww3 will happen soon and all patriotic sub mtns will be killed via drone strike

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Mog3D, mayo mogger and 1 other person
ww3 will happen soon and all patriotic sub mtns will be killed via drone strike
dying in a a war without procreation is extremly cucked, one is creating a better world for chad and his children. The consens is that bachelor should fight in wars over family fathers, but it should be the opposite

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
dying in a a war without procreation is extremly cucked, one is creating a better world for chad and his children. The consens is that bachelor should fight in wars over family fathers, but it should be the opposite
I’ll be serving my country in ww3 bro. It will finally give my life purpose and meaning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and hiwasuwor
I’ll be serving my country in ww3 bro. It will finally give my life purpose and meaning
WW3 will open a lot of opportunities for incel to ascend; rape enemy females, female surplus in the country, post war prosperity. If one is still incel after WW3, it never began for him

fucking retard it would be the best time to go er

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
one of the most blackpilling thoughts i had was your parents would mourn your death if you are above or at the same lookslevel as them ( exception : disabled children) but if you are way below them then yeah even the wouldnt care deep down.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and RAMU KAKA
esp women : they cant care less if a sub-htn got beheaded or a manlet

its just too brutal

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and brucewayne78
one of the most blackpilling thoughts i had was your parents would mourn your death if you are above or at the same lookslevel as them ( exception : disabled children) but if you are way below them then yeah even the wouldnt care deep down.
Kya bakchodi kr rha bhai @RAMU KAKA idhr aa isko mirgi ke daure padd rhe h

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and mayo mogger
Kya bakchodi kr rha bhai @RAMU KAKA idhr aa isko mirgi ke daure padd rhe h
i have seen this i was seeing some parents of what they had to say after their child commited suicide.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
esp women : they cant care less if a sub-htn got beheaded or a manlet

its just too brutal
This shit is so real bhai, it might just come off as autistic ramblings on an incel forum but Becky wouldn't feel the same level of remorse if a sub htn was killed or died

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and brucewayne78
Sort of true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and brucewayne78
Sort of true
the unconditional love is just because the children are an extention of the parent's genetic material and all the animals are programmed to not let their genetic material die out whether it be of themselves or the children. nothing special

if unconditional love was a thing then honour killings wont exiest

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
the unconditional love is just because the children are an extention of the parent's genetic material and all the animals are programmed to not let their genetic material die out whether it be of themselves or the children. nothing special

if unconditional love was a thing then honour killings wont exiest
High IQ jee cel