No one cares about you or your pain

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
For the simple reason that you're a man, not a woman. If you were a woman, it would be entirely different.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Klasik01
me when I'm sad but I ain't a women so it dont matter:incel::incel::incel::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Thefaqeeh
me when I'm sad but I ain't a women so it dont matter:incel::incel::incel::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Joke all you want but I notice this all the time. There's no such thing as real friendship or brotherhood among heterosexual men. And as we know, women don't need or want average men either. So if you're not Chad or super rich, you're pretty much all alone and fucked.

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Thefaqeeh, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person
nah nobody cares about women either, there's just a tiny biological programming layer that makes it seem that way

nah nobody cares about women either, there's just a tiny biological programming layer that makes it seem that way
So they do care. Unless they're old ugly unfuckable hags. But that's like 40 years into their life or sth

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
So they do care. Unless they're old ugly unfuckable hags. But that's like 40 years into their life or sth
they really don't, a lot of ppl rape and abuse women daily, whats care anyway? you should be angry at biology nigga for making everyone superficial caring about bones, and for making you pussy (protects you from not killing yourself when you discover the scam )

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
they really don't, a lot of ppl rape and abuse women daily, whats care anyway? you should be angry at biology nigga for making everyone superficial caring about bones, and for making you pussy (protects you from not killing yourself when you discover the scam )
Most men don't rape, they simp and would fuck over other men to fuck a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
Most men don't rape, they simp and would fuck over other men to fuck a bitch
yes ngga because they love thyself so they need the woman approval to affirm that they are the shit, they fuck over a man better than them so the woman gets with the inferior man ( them ) that means they dont care about the woman's interests objectively, my mom wouldn't give a fuck about me if I weren't her child, its all juice in your brain fuck that curse tbh, I saw women treating me better just for how tall my tibula bone that means they still dont give a fuck about me its all genetic

• Hmm...
It is what it is. I'll have better luck next time when I'll be reincarnated 10000 years in the future as a genetically perfect immortal 9000 IQ Aryan aristocrat of the New Galactic Empire of Mankind.

• +1
It’s a trap when women tell you to be yourself and open up to them

life of sub MTN