No one gives surgery advice they just say "go outside" bluepilled.org

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
whats up with everyone being bluepilled as fuck? I posted a surgery help question about my subhuman nose and the comments were (autism is a bigger problem) like bro just answer the fucking thread idc if im aspie.

Heres my thread that no one offered any blackpilled advice in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Luffymaxxing, madaaa and 7 others
Bump and only reply if your gonna be based dont give me hamza advice faggot

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
Just be yourself

Nahh just kidding. Well, I can't really offer advice 'cause I wouldn't get a nose job. Only advice I could give you is don't feel bad for wanting to do it. My chadlite cousin had a nose job even though he wasn't a virgin and had kissed a couple of girls beforehand

Just be yourself

Nahh just kidding. Well, I can't really offer advice 'cause I wouldn't get a nose job. Only advice I could give you is don't feel bad for wanting to do it. My chadlite cousin had a nose job even though he wasn't a virgin and had kissed a couple of girls beforehand at age 16-17.
exactly bro thanks for the reply glad he did it tho, I want to be aesthetic. I have been tryna loose my virginity unsuccessfully. I have kissed a girl before but she was pretty ugly looking and ethnic so i'm pretty much celibate at this point.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
whats up with everyone being bluepilled as fuck? I posted a surgery help question about my subhuman nose and the comments were (autism is a bigger problem) like bro just answer the fucking thread idc if im aspie.

Surgery is a meme. Barely anyone ascends from getting it.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
exactly bro thanks for the reply glad he did it tho, I want to be aesthetic. I have been tryna loose my virginity unsuccessfully. I have kissed a girl before but she was pretty ugly looking and ethnic so i'm pretty much celibate at this point.
Ask a girl who's done it or something. It's more common for them to want nose jobs than a guy

Surgery is a meme. Barely anyone ascends from getting it.
Im already decent looking, look at my thread I put my face, i look pretty good besides my shit nose so maybe I can ascend.

• +1
go outside.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and fuxkdakikez
Im already decent looking, look at my thread I put my face, i look pretty good besides my shit nose so maybe I can ascend.
Nose is a meme but yes, your nasion is squashed.

Ask a girl who's done it or something. It's more common for them to want nose jobs than a guy
I have a feminine upturned nose from the side
IMG 2711
I need a different type of nose job

• +1
Very few people in these spaces actually has the money to go out and actually get surgery, nor do they want to have the repercussions of doing so such as judgement from their family and friends

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Nick.Harte and fuxkdakikez
Very few people in these spaces actually has the money to go out and actually get surgery, nor do they want to have the repercussions of doing so such as judgement from their family and friends
I have 30k saved up im a senior in high school so i have no bills

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular

surgery is braindead thats why. anyone who gets cosmetic surgery is an actual retard

• JFL
mental illness, u look good u don’t need surgery enjoy the validation btw

autistic of you gst ine focus on your philtrum being long and your jaw being soft
philtrum is unfixable lip lift is gay as fuck, my jaw is soft cuz im high BF%

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
View attachment 2720738
Well I can tell you're an americancel. So I guess you could try and get the rhino in another country? My cousin did it outside the United States (we're not from the US though). It's cheaper and it's not like they'll fuck up your nose lol. All the Mexican stars have probably had rhinos in Mexico as well.

• +1
I know who you are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Kamui
I have 30k saved up im a senior in high school so i have no bills
Bro if you’re a senior in HS you should be more worried more about actually interacting with foids as you are now than blowing it all away to cut off hair your face off

Surgery won’t save you from what you are nigga

• +1
Bro if you’re a senior in HS you should be more worried more about actually interacting with foids as you are now than blowing it all away to cut off hair your face off

Your pfp reminds me of the days I would go on reddit to the r/ass subreddit and jerk off. A few moments of happiness in an otherwise shitty time period (late 2020s-early 2021s)

• +1

I go to all boys catholic school

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I go to all boys catholic school
Well that's a problem too lol. I didn't score with girls in HS but had I not gone to a coed school I would've been so high inhib I probably couldn't even sit next to a girl lol.

• +1
Well I can tell you're an americancel. So I guess you could try and get the rhino in another country? My cousin did it outside the United States (we're not from the US though). It's cheaper and it's not like they'll fuck up your nose lol. All the Mexican stars have probably had rhinos in Mexico as well.
Needs to make it clear he wants a straight result. Normally all rhinos suck because the "beauty standard" caters to women and their sloped nose.

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and Clavicular
View attachment 2720738
Prettyboy halo

People aren't telling you to get surgery because it'd be low IQ when you already have a good base for ascension, not because they're "bluepilled"

• +1